2010 camaro problems

AJ

They are still one of the sexiest retro releases to date. A guy a few houses down just bought a yellow SS and it's a beautiful thing. Are looks everything? Certainly not. . but it sure does help. These problems seem rather minor considering. Looking forward to keeping up with it though and maybe buying one in a couple years.

It's still a 10-bolt with GM parts available from factory 4th Gen F-Bodies. Yes, it's stock except for the cover.

Mine also, doesn't matter. As a company you design around the worst case scenario and GM fails at this.

I didn't really read any of the comments so I don't know if this has been said. I know of one at a dealership right now with a snapped output shaft already. GM took a new tranny off the assembly line since there aren't any in stock to put in it. The tow truck that picked it up scraped the front bumper. The owner tried to sell it back to GM and I don't know what has happened since. Badass car but if I had the money to buy it I would wait till next year.

i've seen a few around--they're getting more common down here. only a matter of time before i end up dragging one around the block with one of my cars.

thats how you know your a man, when you drag a car around that has close to 1/2 ton of weight over you:p

thats how you know your a man, when you drag a car around that has close to 1/2 ton of weight over you:p

my GTO is not a lightweight (3750lbs, roughly). also, i weigh more than the average new camaro driver since many of them are apparently skinny little fags, per GM's marketing tactics. my foxes have significantly less power, but are closer to 3000lbs; which is why you made that comment, i assume.

cobra is 3550lbs give or take, and i'm not sure i'd waste the gas