GIVE ME PART OF YOUR TAX RETURN AND GET A NICE SET OF WHEELS

V8 Beast

20'' Chrome MB Motoring Jump wheels w/ wheel locks for less than $200 a piece.

275/45R 20 Grabber UHP tires about 35-40% tread left (good for about one more summer). I paid over $2k for these things 3 years ago. The envoy is on its way back to the dealership in 2 weeks so I no longer need these.

$750

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/envoy/Envoy013.jpg

Edited by V8 Beast

These things are $600 a piece brand new!!!!!

I'm going to go home shopping network on your asses and allow flexpay!!!!! Yes thats right bitches... I'm letting your broke behinds pay in installments!

2x $325 payments by August 7th and they are yours! ( I keep them until they are paid in full, I dont trust yall all like dat!) I'm getting rid of the Envoy so I really dont need them.

Now...

BUY MY SHIT! :lol:

Edited by V8 Beast

That would be funny to bling up my 170,000 mile truck

If you buy these wheels in the next 20 minutes I will include the lug nuts!!!

(wheel locks are included but the lug nuts are normally $500 extra) j/k :p

I was ready to call and order until I counted the lugs. We are looking for wheels and tires for the Equinox, which has lug envy with only 5.

Buy new bolt circles.. It would still cost less than buying new chrome wheels ;)

Nope, they won't fit anything but the GMT-360 TrailBlazer/Envoy/H3/etc.

I like them, but last thing I need to spend money on right now is wheels. :( Wanna let me borrow them until someone buys? :lol:

Nope, they won't fit anything but the GMT-360 TrailBlazer/Envoy/H3/etc.

I like them, but last thing I need to spend money on right now is wheels. :( Wanna let me borrow them until someone buys? :lol:

Only if you let me advertise on the side of your car that they are for sale :cool:

that makes them look like 42x better than in the stand-alone pics

I was thinking the same thing. They are some pretty nice wheels. Maybe not worth the thousands I paid for them, but worth at least $800-$900. I think $650 is a good price.

• 4 months later...