-*-*- wtb: ez-curl bar/ preacher/ DUMBBELLS /standard weights *updated*

Ramsey

might want to change your title to work out stuff. at first i thought you wanted to buy stuff for work...chairs desks ect might get better hits goodluck

Dont be silly. I cant change the title... Maybe someone could add exercise equipment.

how nice of equipment do you want to buy.. I know people who are selling top quality stuff.

I have a friend selling his custom caged benchpress, with ton of accessories you cant buy a better bench $1200

also am doing a raffle (benefit for a friend of mine with kidney failure) for a nice competition bench that was used in the ronnie coleman classic, tickets are $10 or $25 for three, only 500 will be sold.

also know of some nice bumper plates, and a half rack, not sure on the price.

all top notch stuff.

how nice of equipment do you want to buy.. I know people who are selling top quality stuff.

I have a friend selling his custom caged benchpress, with ton of accessories you cant buy a better bench $1200

also am doing a raffle (benefit for a friend of mine with kidney failure) for a nice competition bench that was used in the ronnie coleman classic, tickets are $10 or $25 for three, only 500 will be sold.

also know of some nice bumper plates, and a half rack, not sure on the price.

all top notch stuff.

looking more for a starter set, I found a bench, bar, weights for 150. and wanted to know if i could find cheaper.

why not just get a membership to a gym? for ~$35/mo, you can go to the Y and use all their shit, pool, ball courts, and more exercise equipment than you can shake a stick at.

35 after 10 months is 350, i have a full basement and will have a full gym to myself for less than that. Plus open 24 hours, no aids, machine is never taken.

I will prolly get a 10 buck a month membership to planet to mix it up a bit a couple times a month.

i guess. i just know if i have it in my basement, id stop using it after a short time. while the gym will cost you more in the long run, it motivates me to go and keep going, because i know if i dont, im throwing away money.

plus, you might want to check with your work to see if they do some sort of reimbursement. i know mine will pay for 1/2 my membership up to $200, which cuts mine down to like $14/mo (will go to 35/mo when i turn 25 and no longer a "young adult")

i guess. i just know if i have it in my basement, id stop using it after a short time. while the gym will cost you more in the long run, it motivates me to go and keep going, because i know if i dont, im throwing away money.

plus, you might want to check with your work to see if they do some sort of reimbursement. i know mine will pay for 1/2 my membership up to $200, which cuts mine down to like $14/mo (will go to 35/mo when i turn 25 and no longer a "young adult")

I was at lifetime, it was cool, then my rates went up. The only thing i miss is the girls, and maybe not having to do gym towell laundry. The same crew that went to lifetime, is now just going to come to my basement, and i'm asking for monthly donations to help pay for more stuff (more equip, towells, cleaners, music, tv)