mmrmnhrm

Books free to a good home:

FE/EIT AM Exam review book

AutoCAD 2000LT w/ CD trainer

Teach yourself C++ in 21 days, 4ed

Absolute OpenBSD

Budge's Egyptian hieroglyphics primer

Computer stuff free to a good home:

- Dazzle* Digital Video Creator, USB. Everything in here, went for $250 new, but honestly, it was a bit of pain to use when I futzed with it back in college. Windows 98/Me/2000 known supported out of the box, XP should work, dunno about Vista or 7.

- Samsung 'Yepp' MP3 player. 32MB built in, 32MB expansion (forget what this card type is called, don't see them much anymore). Nice little MP3 player, state of the art maybe 8 years ago. Good for kids who aren't quite ready for an iPod yet. No idea what the OS compatibility is like, except that 98SE worked fine.

CueCAT barcode scanner. RadioShack seemed to think these would be all the rage. Own a piece of dot-bomb marketing history! I never even opened the stupid thing, so I have no idea what's required to make it work, or even if I still have all the pieces.

One copy each of OpenBSD 4.0 through 4.3 (stickers included!)

Netgear MA521 wireless "B" adapter for laptops

$2/ea...

- A pair of four-port USB hubs

- A pair of 1GB SD flash chips (point-n-shoot cameras usually take these)

- 1GB USB flash drive

$40/ea...

- Single Western Digital 320G SATA drive, model WD3200AAKS. SATA cable included.

(Member has Paypal'd me the money for the second)

Edit to add, no dibs, saves, etc... the last couple of sales have had people send one or two PM's saying "I"m interested," and they never follow through. The first to show up at my door, wins.

Edited by mmrmnhrm
updates