Discovery Channel: The Colony

Buck531

Im still watching it. The crazy shit these guys build are fucking insane. I had no idea you could purify water with ozone, or that there was even such thing as wood-gas?! That added to the fact of all the random shit they build is pretty impressive. Though i thought they focused WAY too much on creature comforts rather than defense or food/water supplies.

Of course its far from a real case scenario but its entertaining nonetheless.

Yep. I was like WTF when they started building the stuff. Santa (as I call him) is a fucking walking brain.

The blonde nurse is a fucking idiot and doesn't do much of anything. That and the lady doesn't really do shit and just bitch about shit. Almost as if they are not meant to be there.

But yeah, it's entertaining.

They say it's in LA or what not. I wonder where it really is and what's the square miles of where they're allowed to go? It's gotta be a good amount of land to pull something like this off.

Yep. I was like WTF when they started building the stuff. Santa (as I call him) is a fucking walking brain.

The blonde nurse is a fucking idiot and doesn't do much of anything. That and the lady doesn't really do shit and just bitch about shit. Almost as if they are not meant to be there.

But yeah, it's entertaining.

They say it's in LA or what not. I wonder where it really is and what's the square miles of where they're allowed to go? It's gotta be a good amount of land to pull something like this off.

That fucking nurse is worthless, at least the doctor (when he was still there) made an attempt to help out in all areas, all that fucking bitch does is sew her own 'dresses' and play arts and crafts. They were going on a little scouting run and she was wearing high heels, FUCKING HIGH HEELS! BITCH ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AND YOUR WEARING HIGH HEELS?! I guess she just annoys me a bit, just a bit though.

Disclaimer: Id still throw a few ropes of knuckle children across her face dont get me wrong.