2000 SV 650S - $2500

mrblunt

2000 SV 650 S, this is a canadian model as they didnt make the S this year in the US. Everything title wise is clean and clear, nothing special is needed. The guages have been covered from metric so they read in MPH. This is a great bike, it runs great and rides nice. Perfect in every way for a beginner or someone looking to take advantage of the light frame and torquey vtwin motor. 6850 miles on bike(11025 km). The carbs were rebuilt and balanced last summer. The bike is running better than ever. The upper front fairing is cracked from dropping it when I first bought it. ASK wants 180 for the part, i'll take 100 off the price of the bike if you want or I'll half the cost of the part and purchase it for you. With the bike I'm including a cargo net, rear tire stand, Haynes repair manual, and canyon dancer for transporting it. It makes it very easy to strap the bike and safely tow. For an additional 250 i'll include a Field Sheir textile jacket, matching gloves, HJC Helmet, and new Scorpion helmet. All of these were purchased last year. See images and email me if you have any questions.

Pics on craigslist - http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1282371102.html

If you need higher res shots let me know.

Must... not ... spend .... money. I'm going to go out on a short very easy to stand on limb here and assume that jacket won't fit me.

You should buy, and I have gear that will probably fit you. Skeet skeet.