1.5gigs Ram

120gig Harddrive

ATI Radeon 9250 gfx card

300watt PSU

DVD/CD Drive/burner

Floppy Drive

Network Card

4x USB Ports

Generic CRT Monitor, mouse, keyboard, mic, and speakers (speakers don't appear to be working) but thats not really the biggest selling point lol.

Come's pre installed with Legit Copy of Windows XP with service pack 3. Also comes with legit copy of Microsoft Office 2007, as well as multiple free virus softwares like adware, AVG, etc. Also has a few days worth of music in itunes form. Cleaned out most programs I've installed besides whats mentioned. It had a fresh reformat 3-4 months ago anyway. The computers aged and doesn't keep up with what I need but would be the perfect computer for the shop, younger child/teenager, or a budget internet browser for anyone!

The following games will be added.

Rome Total War

The Sims 2: Deluxe Edition

The Sims 2: Pets Expansion

The Sims 2: University Expansion

The Sims 2: Mansion & Garden Stuff Expansion

Comand and Conquer: Generals

C&C: Red Alert 2

C&C Yuri's Revenge

C&C Renegade

C&C Tibrian Sun

C&C Tibrian Sun: Firestorm

15,000 Games (collection of 15,000+ arcade games)

Age of Empires: Gold Edition

Edited by jerrodh

Yeah pretty much, but their not new games or anything and its not state of the art PC either but I think it's a fair price, hope someone else does cause I'd rather not lug this around to my new apartment lol.

Kind of sticking to $150 as I'm moving and strapped for cash selling as a package deal as well cause its not like the monitor and such is worth a whole lot on its own. If you really want the 15k games lol thats fine IDC. PM if you wanna come pick up

Kind of sticking to $150 as I'm moving and strapped for cash selling as a package deal as well cause its not like the monitor and such is worth a whole lot on its own. If you really want the 15k games lol thats fine IDC. PM if you wanna come pick up

my little bro's, trash my parents computer playing games on-line. So, hopefully i can get this to them before its toast.

or how much for all the c&c games?

Pm me offer!

my little bro's, trash my parents computer playing games on-line. So, hopefully i can get this to them before its toast.

Thats fine. Pickup is eastside either blacklick or westerville depending.

Bump, open to trades! Need some furnature couch/loveseat or sectional, coffee table + 2 endtables (prefibly matching), maybe a queen bedframe of sorts, shelving units. I got a pretty empty place!!! lol.

• 2 weeks later...