Barnett out for Fedor fight

wagner

Epic Fail:

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=9202&zoneid=2

This could really be the nail in the coffin for Affliction when it comes to fight promotion. They were already in big money troubles with this. There is not a single quality Heavyweight in the world that will take a fight with Fedor on 10 days notice.

Everybody that they mention in that article will get raped by Fedor in a fight. Hell Barnett was not much for him.

Lashley Vs Fedor?

Fedor had issues with wrestlers in the past. Keven Randleman dumped him on his head and could have beat him if he had skill. Lashley would be a problem due to his size mixed with his wrestling background.

I think they will throw Vitor in there he has the best chance to make it to the 2nd round.

Barnett's a bitch, he probably did it on purpose because he decided he didn't want to get knocked the fuck out

i would like to see Lashley get his ass in there, but that would go against everything he has said up until now, about how he wants to take it slow and try to become a legitimate title contender.

Barnett's a bitch, he probably did it on purpose because he decided he didn't want to get knocked the fuck out

i would like to see Lashley get his ass in there, but that would go against everything he has said up until now, about how he wants to take it slow and try to become a legitimate title contender.

Looks like Vitor will be the lucky winner http://www.mmajunkie.com

Dude is in the middle of a big weight cut but might be up around 210 for the fight.

Fedor had issues with wrestlers in the past. Keven Randleman dumped him on his head and could have beat him if he had skill. Lashley would be a problem due to his size mixed with his wrestling background.

I think they will throw Vitor in there he has the best chance to make it to the 2nd round.

Didnt Randleman beat Fedor in their first fight against one another in Pride? then Fedor had a rematch and knocked him out.

On a side note, I met Randleman at Columbus Gold way back in the day when he was somewhat popular, real nice guy. Even kissed my girlfriends hand and said "its nice meeting you"... yeah wtf was I suppose to do right?

here is what jared at lethal performance(the sponsor that's written across either his balls or his ass, barnett is really into 'stangs) had to say after talking to him...

I spoke to Josh first thing this morning and several times during the day. He is very upset about this and has apologized for the problems this has caused. He also made it clear to me that he was not doping and will appeal with the CSAC as well as work to clear his name from this.

I have no reason not to believe Josh as he is not only someone I do business with but has become a close friend of mine over the last few years. Lethal Performance and myself will continue to support Josh as a friend and sponsee.

Hopefully we'll see him back in the ring/cage in the near future. I believe we will eventually get to see him fight Fedor as well as it's a fight that needs to happen. #1 must face #2. They are both top contenders.

I'm supposed to be headed to Cali for the fight next Thursday. It's unclear if I'll be going out there now that Josh isn't on the card but I may go anyways as it's still a good card and I've got several friends including Josh that I'd like to visit while I'm out there.

I'll keep you posted as to any updates I get from Josh.

Jared

Didnt Randleman beat Fedor in their first fight against one another in Pride? then Fedor had a rematch and knocked him out.

On a side note, I met Randleman at Columbus Gold way back in the day when he was somewhat popular, real nice guy. Even kissed my girlfriends hand and said "its nice meeting you"... yeah wtf was I suppose to do right?

Nope fedor submitted randleman with a kamora i think. Randleman is a very nice guy a guy in our office when to school with him and has mentioned that.

Epic Fail

This could really be the nail in the coffin for Affliction when it comes to fight promotion. They were already in big money troubles with this.

QFT!

This IS the nail in the coffin, Affliction is DONE!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=Av7OIx1zE3UVocLNtp7iM509Eo14?slug=ki-afflictiondone072409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

If there was EVER going to be a chance for White to convince Emelianenko to come to the UFC, it's now!

J.R.

QFT!

This IS the nail in the coffin, Affliction is DONE!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=Av7OIx1zE3UVocLNtp7iM509Eo14?slug=ki-afflictiondone072409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

If there was EVER going to be a chance for White to convince Emelianenko to come to the UFC, it's now!

J.R.

Fedor is running out of washed up UFC guys and freaky huge asians to fight so he is going to have to come to the UFC or retire.