The Triple Nickel has been repaved!?!?!?

Casper

All questions should be forwarded to planner of DTC aka the Fonze. I make the suggestions and he does the rest.. He has people skills..

roflmao.gif I tried givin' you more rep Kyle, but it won't let me right now ;)

Sad thing is......That vid was probably legit & used in some company for motivating the troops & blowing sunshine up their wazoo :rolleyes::D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went down to the triple nickle with a group of 10 or so people from the board last season, and I admit that I had some trouble keeping up but no one ever gave me a hard time about slowing the group up... I brought up the rear every time I went out... which I don't really mind being last, but I feel bad holding the ride up, but to the point. You don't have to worry about this no one on here will ever give you crap or leave you behind on a group ride... the rule is we all leave together and come back the same way...

That's what I figured. Anytime I ride with people I don't know and don't know their riding style I always stay in the back. Just safe that way and I like to come home in one piece and enjoy the ride and the sights.

That's what I figured. Anytime I ride with people I don't know and don't know their riding style I always stay in the back. Just safe that way and I like to come home in one piece and enjoy the ride and the sights.

Me too... but when I ride with cruisers, they won't let me in the back...

apparently it's a popular place, sort of like safer sitting in the back of the plane. Have also noticed that anyone riding double up is usually not wanting to be up front. A wise decision.

apparently it's a popular place, sort of like safer sitting in the back of the plane. Have also noticed that anyone riding double up is usually not wanting to be up front. A wise decision.

I have noticed that with cruisers also. I really don't care if I'm in the back or middle just don't like being towards the front. Seems like every time I have been up front someone has to push or ride a bike length away through a turn. I have a couple people I can deal with riding like that but I have been riding with them since the day I started. Kind of a unspoken word type of thing about what we are going to do. Whatever though! Come on rain and warmer temps! I want to go ride:smilieRR:

hey OR i have a small group of nekkid riders that would love to come up and ride the triple nickel and some other routes. also want to go to the ama museum iron pony. they were thinking of camping all weekend. hows thats sound. we havent set any dates. everything is up in the air.

you can ride behind me or in front.... I'll be riding with you, not trying to push or pull ya.... I try to match speeds with the last person in the group. and I'm down with doing a group ride with any of you that can deal with me being the sweeper, hell I'll even carry waters and extra gear for people. i definitely have the bags for it....

you can ride behind me or in front.... I'll be riding with you, not trying to push or pull ya.... I try to match speeds with the last person in the group. and I'm down with doing a group ride with any of you that can deal with me being the sweeper, hell I'll even carry waters and extra gear for people. i definitely have the bags for it....

Can you carry some spare tires, too?

hey OR i have a small group of nekkid riders that would love to come up and ride the triple nickel and some other routes. also want to go to the ama museum iron pony. they were thinking of camping all weekend. hows thats sound. we havent set any dates. everything is up in the air.

:dj: Sounds good! I love riding naked!

Sorry i meant to say 800 to Rt 7, that's where it ends. Was the road in pretty good shape?

I've only ridden the part between I-70 and Woodsfield, which is a wide smooth well-maintained two-lane state route.

I would imagine the group would have some decency to wait up for the guys who want to ride their own ride. I know I will ride my own ride if I can make it. And if is an issue it will be the last ride I attend. But I doubt that is going to be an issue. If you have a problem with peer pressure and feel like yo have to keep up with the fastest guys in the pack and you wreck, serves you right for riding beyond your abilities. I know I will be one of the people that would be more than happy to stop and make sure your OK and do what I can to help you. I guess I just have a positive outlook on things.

The loop sound like a nice ride and I look forward to making it and meeting some of you people.

The DTC, rides as fast as the slowest rider. There may be a couple that will shoot out ahead from time to time, but the bulk of our rides we stay together. I usually try to ride sweep and keep everyone together

The DTC, rides as fast as the slowest rider. There may be a couple that will shoot out ahead from time to time, but the bulk of our rides we stay together. I usually try to ride sweep and keep everyone together

Thats how i do. So i can ass-gaze all day. Woot.:D

Whats DTC?

Wonderful:nono: I don't want anything to do with it!!
I'm with ya

Ease up. Its just an old Navy joke. they would do that when you crossed the equator for the first time.

And no,i wasnt in the navy. :D