question for mods an admins..

SRTurbo04

what does it take to get "removed from a thread" ? reaason being i have been removed out of two today.. one for just making a dumb ass out of some slow fbody owner the other for saying zing in carltons new thread.? So what out there classifys some one to be banned from a thread? threats... violence too much hostility twords a subject?

I dunno, your spelling and grammar making people's eyes bleed?

un ban me bitch.

this is a honest question cause this has happen to me an others alot more lately an im jsut curious to know ...what some one woudl do to get booted form it?

just bumping so he thinks he is missing out on something.

One. Yea u might be "baned from the thread" but its very easy to see what's being saids. Watch to see who's posting then go to thee statistics an posts.... then well it just adds up from there an u see the whole thread. But thanks for bumping it for me

Back on a serious note jones ur a bitch

Brian vcarter ur a whiney buty sexy bitch

Anthony ur just a bitch for giving those two tards any sort of power.

Jones has done this to me before. My guess is that I turned him on with my previous posts and he felt ashamed by it. So he banned me from opening said thread for 24 hours. It is ok you don't have to be ashamed either Paul. I just have that certain tingly wet feeling between your thighs affect on people. And no it isn't aids before someone chimes in on it.

Jones has done this to me before. My guess is that I turned him on with my previous posts and he felt ashamed by it. So he banned me from opening said thread for 24 hours. It is ok you don't have to be ashamed either Paul. I just have that certain tingly wet feeling between your thighs affect on people. And no it isn't aids before someone chimes in on it.

Sounds like Aids anyway.

We have a language identifier built into the boards. Basically if yitou make fun of f-bodies, Skynet auto-bans you.

This post has been deleted by Skynet, have a nice Paul-free day :)

Edited by Not Brian

You heard you have Ebola?

Nooo my hygiene practices are up to par. Plus I am not poor so that rules it out again. And the last time I was covered in vomit it was my own not someone elses.

One. Yea u might be "baned from the thread" but its very easy to see what's being saids. Watch to see who's posting then go to thee statistics an posts.... then well it just adds up from there an u see the whole thread. But thanks for bumping it for me

Back on a serious note jones ur a bitch

Brian vcarter ur a whiney buty sexy bitch

Anthony ur just a bitch for giving those two tards any sort of power.

Face it.. I own you :p