NASA HPDE Aug. 14-16

Dr. Apex

The next track day at Mid-Ohio is on this date with NASA. If you havn't done this you'll love it and this is an easy way for anyone to get on a track.

For all the details go here: http://www.nasagreatlakes.com

Anyone else planning on going?? I will be there ringing out the Mustang on saturday and sunday.

if I get some help at the store this will be my first event.. if I'm still open to close by myself..then fuck me

I know the feeling, I've busted my ass lately and luckily the boss noticed and he's made sure I got the time off as I really though I'd be forced to work since were short staffed.

• 2 weeks later...

Great weekend so far. I was clicking off lap times in my street car only a tick away from what I was running in the PTE/TTE Civic last time at Mid Ohio.

At this point cars that I have built or revamped have taken 10 of 12 first place finishes so far this year in PTE.

The group B race was one of the most exiting so far this year, tomorrow should bring the same excitement. If your free stop out and have a look for yourself, only an hour away and free admission.

I was there today with my brother and dad, we had a good time. There was a lot of nice cars. Once again, I missed the opportunity to meet Tinman in person. I believe I saw Ben in his stang.