why the fuck

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
There is a pics and vids section... would be my guess. Why would a picture of a cool part belong in the Kitchen?

And no, it wasn't me.

it was fuckybucky.....

cool parts dont belong on white trash built cars thats why :gtfo:

yeah it was me.. who fuckin cares? this is for ranting and bitching about shit. NOT posting pictures and saying "yay.. look at the new shit I got"..

This isn't the "dump all my worthless threads section of the board"

And to reply to your white trash car comment. SAY THAT in the title of the fucking thread. That should have been the thread title. By looking at the thread you just posted a random pic of a car part and what it was. didn't say shit about it.

Man, I shouldn't really have to tell you how to make a thread.

and I'm not talking to you on a personal note, I've been bitching at people at work for the past two weeks. Try telling several people they suck ass and walk them right out the front door.

Guest Removed
So you want me to unlock your thread that you fucked up in the beginning, THEN change the title? I didnt' realize I work for you. Hell, for that reason, I didn't know I worked for anyone on here.

you has a jew-leader :confused:

Guest Removed
is that Paul typing on your screen name? :)

sorry i meant two liter....

and if you dont work for anyone here, then why did you lock it?:confused: :asshole: