80Mph in a 65mph

Rhett

Its $140. I know because I got two of the exact same tickets last month. I just dont seem to learn my lesson. I havent gone over the speed limit in a long time since then.

last month = long time :o

Ouch x1, ouch x2

10 days after I got home I was got caught doing 89 in a 65 but he only wrote me a ticket for 85 in a 65 so it wouldnt go up into the next bracket. It was only 2 points and $130. Just pay it and be done with it. Its not worth the time for just 2 points. If you have too many points on you then I guess its time to slow down. Not worth the hassle IMO.

I know the last one I got the officer said he was unsure of the fine because they were planning on raising it again. This shit is expensive as fuck now. About 3 years ago my buddy got a 104 in a 65 and it was $120 (they didnt charge with reckless op luckily), and now its $140 for 80 in 65. Fucking crazy.

Hey Rhett, remember when you and your buddy passed me on 270 about a month ago? This is why I was going like 68 as you pipe checked me and sped off. Shit cost too much. :D