Who's gettin wet at Alum tom?

XChris1632X

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally guys wakeboarding and I cant. Sunnamabitch.

Man come out tom. It will be the best time to learn when a dozen people out there can teach you.

I will be out, should have about 4 or 5 out in my boat wakeboarding only.

How good are you? I could use someone to show me a few things and help me on my way.

Man come out tom. It will be the best time to learn when a dozen people out there can teach you.

How good are you? I could use someone to show me a few things and help me on my way.

I have been wakeboarding for many years. My foot was crushed 3 1/2 months ago so I will never be able to do it again.

I have 5 screws and some other stuff put in to rebuild my foot. Theres a possibility I will have to walk assisted forever for long distances. I can walk short distances but not for long before it starts aching. I will have to watch applying blunt force to it. I havent asked but I take it to mean that with the forces applied when wakeboarding it wont be happening.

I have to see what tomorrow brings. We are heading south on saturday so its packing day and cleaning. Were watching our nephew. I am sure the kids will want run all over the city. I just never know whats happening from day to day. I may bring one of the boats out if I get a chance.