Who's gettin wet at Alum tom?

XChris1632X

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we had about a 15 min storm blow through and everyone thought it was going to rain again and left but it didnt. I did a couple speed runs across the glassy water waiting for Shanton to pull the truck around.

We shoulda just stayed, it never rained again.

Well we had about a 15 min storm blow through and everyone thought it was going to rain again and left but it didnt. I did a couple speed runs across the glassy water waiting for Shanton to pull the truck around.

How was the ski running? Get all the kinks worked outta the new setup?

How was the ski running? Get all the kinks worked outta the new setup?

Its running good but not the speeds I would like. I got a new intake setup which is sick but I also installed a prop that I had custom bent for all my mods + intercoler, 42lbs injectors, and bigger charger. I dont have any of those parts installed yet so I am down 500 rpms and therefore down about 2 psi of boost as well. I have a couple more peices to buy for the IC kit and then I will install them but I have been busy. Hopefully by Cumberland lake trip Ill have it done. Its prob only running about 73-75 right now.

Whens the trip? Dont go to cumberland go to dale hallow, not much farther away and I have a house there.

My family has a house boat on Dale in Hendricks creek marina. Havent been on it in 6 years or so. Going to Cumberland in Sept on a sick ass house boat.

Cumberlands dam (wolf creek) has been leaking for many years. 2 years ago they lowered the water level to crazy lows to try and come up with a plan to fix it. Last I heard it is at high risk of a catastrophic failure if it isnt fixed. With all the shore line now exposed it looks like a different lake. Housboats had to be taken out to mooring bouys. The ramps that could be extended were. I have talked to alot of people who wont even chance it.

Cumberlands dam (wolf creek) has been leaking for many years. 2 years ago they lowered the water level to crazy lows to try and come up with a plan to fix it. Last I heard it is at high risk of a catastrophic failure if it isnt fixed. With all the shore line now exposed it looks like a different lake. Housboats had to be taken out to mooring bouys. The ramps that could be extended were. I have talked to alot of people who wont even chance it.

Damn. I havent been to Cumberland in years either. I know some CR guys went last year and had no complaints. I also know a couple people from the board who have been up this year and I havent heard anything bad.

Guest GMoney
we stayed longer and grant wake boarded a bit... rain FTL

It was fun with the water like glass but since my new wakeboard buddy weighs 100 pounds soaking wet I have to build some type of structure this weekend and add another 700 lbs of ballast to the boat. :)

It was fun with the water like glass but since my new wakeboard buddy weighs 100 pounds soaking wet I have to build some type of structure this weekend and add another 700 lbs of ballast to the boat. :)

I know theres alot of fat chicks I can grab from campus place is crawlin with em, Or we could just overload the boat :cool:

Its still how many times larger than Dale Hollow?

Chance it? What with the depth? Are you serious?

Who is out this Thurs? Rumor on the street is there will be some wakeboarding going down on the back of a sexy Baja, a dude on a black and gold ski, and maybe a speedster haulin ass around the lake.

Anyone else coming out for some wakeboarding?

I can't bring my ski out this week because it is getting its final parts before the big charger. Next week it should be a solid 76-78 as long as my prop is pitched close enough. I should be within bolting on a Rude/68-140 Supercharger from 82mph!(with A LOT of tuning of course)