Who's gettin wet at Alum tom?

XChris1632X

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am there tomorrow night as well as I am sure linn will be to. Shanton said he is gonna bring his rope so we can ski off of my boat if needed. I will be there prolly close to 630 or so.

You get your pole fixed? Linns coming. He just left my house a bit ago and hopefully has temp fixed his ski. I heard Wakeboarding off your boat is pretty decent.

P.S. you get my message on facebook? I'll be stacked with a ziplock baggie full of $1's for you tom to get this thing all paid for!

You get your pole fixed? Linns coming. He just left my house a bit ago and hopefully has temp fixed his ski. I heard Wakeboarding off your boat is pretty decent.

P.S. you get my message on facebook? I'll be stacked with a ziplock baggie full of $1's for you tom to get this thing all paid for!

I didnt get the pole fixed but we can use the hooks on the back of the boat. Shanton has a triangle hook up to hook to both sides. But I just talked to him and it sounds like you will be using Andrews boat so I will be the guy just out wasting gas.

I didnt get the pole fixed but we can use the hooks on the back of the boat. Shanton has a triangle hook up to hook to both sides. But I just talked to him and it sounds like you will be using Andrews boat so I will be the guy just out wasting gas.

Well I am pretty sure we have enough boards that we can use both boats. I know Andrew still has his, he said the laces come loose but I think its still useable.

We can gladly go off your boat :D

All this talk about poles..... I feel a little bi-curious giving you beads now....

How was it when you went? Oh btw do you know of any marinas there that rent actual wakeboats? I have heard some places there do but cant find any.

The only part that isnt boatable is the falls, Harmon Creek is a hundred times better anyway. No idea on wakeboats, last thing on my mind...... 4 weeks and 6 days until the poker run..... I wonder who will be the first boat to the first card stop? ;) New trannies are in, its on!

Depth wise, I know of three accidents after the water was lowered, none were ruled to have been caused by the low water.