F.N.G from canton

nasty2000z28

Thats me, the F.N.G. ive heard a lot about this forum and figured i needed to check it out for my self. i drive a white with black stripes 2000 z/28. it has moderate upgrades on it at the time, but after i get a couple more parts hopefully 1/4mi times will drop.%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/89/l_919633fb50c14d0eb9c2778fbaf5ac1a.jpghttp://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/97/l_2c20a9031519496b9a80331e72252029.jpghttp://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/69/l_a4192103454b44dc920ab56b8b5e18c9.jpg[/img] Edited by nasty2000z28
forgot the pic
  • Upvote 2

Thats me, the F.N.G. ive heard a lot about this forum and figured i needed to check it out for my self. i drive a white with black stripes 2000 z/28. it has moderate upgrades on it at the time, but after i get a couple more parts hopefully 1/4mi times will drop.

Canton huh?

Lets see if you do better than others. Please read and apply the following:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61288

oh wow...another canton lsx guy, his myspace gave him away...i smell a troll

No troll here. actually a guy i work with always talks about this forum all the time and i wanted to check it out. he drives a turbo mini van. and Canton LSX is the club i started. i dont have any beef with anyone.

• Upvote 2

Guest tbutera2112
No troll here. actually a guy i work with always talks about this forum all the time and i wanted to check it out. he drives a turbo mini van. and Canton LSX is the club i started. i dont have any beef with anyone.

ok well you seem cool enough...

will a mod please change my -rep to positive? lol

sorry guy, the last person who signed up here made your club look very bad and left a sour taste in everyones mouth

Guest Removed

oh your buddie with the 500hp ws6 said it was his car club... and he is starting some new shop, etc etc

so which is it?

Guest Removed
ok well you seem cool enough...

will a mod please change my -rep to positive? lol

sorry guy, the last person who signed up here made your club look very bad and left a sour taste in everyones mouth

only sour taste in your mouth is some random guys man sauce :p

hmm i belive every one is there own person. so even know his friend buddy pal boyfriend what ever you want to cal lhim is a whiney little BITCH an likjes to cry alot.

but as long as your not a tool bag ill give oyu some + rep here in a few ( i did too much rep in teh last 24 hours) sucks your in the red alreaddy. an im willing to bet the reason why your in the red isant cause your a bad guy its soly cause your billy bad ass friend ruind it for you. sorry mang goodluck

mod list: Lt's, 3inch x-pipe with dynomax bullets dumped, shift kit, cold air intake, 3.73's, upper strut brace, slp maf, gm performance parts stg 2 cam untuned yet. im currently porting my heads and getting my tq converter rebuilt.

an it would appear my + rep got him in the green. im sure youll be able to see the forum when a few more people see that your trying

SOOO... wanna get walked by a neon?(haha sorry im bored

Guest tbutera2112
an it would appear my + rep got him in the green. im sure youll be able to see the forum when a few more people see that your trying

please just fucking kill yourself paul

seriously.

SOOO... wanna get walked by a neon?(haha sorry im bored

please just fucking kill yourself paul

seriously.

oh your buddie with the 500hp ws6 said it was his car club... and he is starting some new shop, etc etc

so which is it?

Im the founder of the club. he's the co-founder. WE are starting the shop, its just in his garage. and his beef with cr is just that, HIS BEEF. not mine