F.N.G from canton

nasty2000z28

Im the founder of the club. he's the co-founder. WE are starting the shop, its just in his garage. and his beef with cr is just that, HIS BEEF. not mine

Correct! You win +rep and a chance at the bonus round....

Now looks like you have some good mods there. Who is doing your converter? What brand? I am looking to maybe get one myself.

Oh and ignore paul he would 40 roll and dig race the popemobile if he he had the chance.

Now looks like you have some good mods there. Who is doing your converter? What brand? I am looking to maybe get one myself.

Oh and ignore paul he would 40 roll and dig race the popemobile if he he had the chance.

hell no the popemobile's got a 300shot fhtat

its a yank ss4000. i got it from a friend of mine for $20. (snouts fucked) a friend of a friend is doing it for me. complete rebuild= $150. i couldnt pass up the deal

• Upvote 1

doesnt look bad at all. not a fan of the stripes but i dig the chrome on white. welcome.

Makes your club and shop actually look better, represented by someone that actually gives a shit :cool:

im getting the hood repainted. soon i hope. whoever painted it before didnt put any stripes on the trunk lid. looks stupid i think. i just couldnt pass the deal on the car. 48k on it with most of the mods on it already for $6500. it was traded in at my work on a 99 deville. what a dumbass

Welcome, withholding rep for now, but you seem like less of a whiny bitch than that other guy so that's always good. Car could use a lowering I thinks, otherwise looks nice.

Welcome, withholding rep for now, but you seem like less of a whiny bitch than that other guy so that's always good. Car could use a lowering I thinks, otherwise looks nice.

thanks. i want to lower it but i cant. i put the true dual exhaust on and only have about 2-2.5 inches of ground clearance at the most.

two weeks after i bought it (its my first car that actually makes power, and i wasnt completely used to it yet) it ran a 13.31 @ 107.92 up at 42. im in the middle of changing some stuff right now. when im done i hope to be low 12's or even high 11's. i just want a go fast daily. thats my main goal.

welcome, nice car but the cam is too small :D need to loose the hood since it looks like a WS6 hood, oh and lower it

the cam should do just fine in my car. i dont want something to big. im going to use 1.8 rockers to make it .583 lift. the hood was on the car when i bought it and it works with my filter setup. plus no one else around here is running it and it keeps me different. i cant lower it because i have true duals with 3inch pipes and bullet mufflers.

Hay there Mr Nasty,

I am glad that you joined. I have a great time in reading the posts that the forum members put in. Some are off the wall but I still read them.

Next time you guys are planning a trip to the Spaghetti Warehouse in Akron, let me know and I will bring a pair of my Turbo Mini Vans for you to scope out.

Chuck