St Moritz Ski and Sports on Riverside

XChris1632X

Is this place still around? I called the number listed and it said out of service. I just don't want to drive all the way down there if they closed up shop. I haven't been down there in a few years but I remembered they carried some wakeboards. I know their snowboards were shitty and I buy mine from Adams in the winter. Any other board shops in the Columbus area? Dicks and other sports stores don't carry shit for wakeboarding anymore.

Gander mountain had a few boards. They sold a new board bindings and rope for $100. You can come get my hyperlite if you want. I aint using if, the moonboot bindings are large but wear small. I wera a size 10-11 and I can get my feet in them wet but its a tight fit. Hyperlity byerly 142.

Gander mountain had a few boards. They sold a new board bindings and rope for $100. You can come get my hyperlite if you want. I aint using if, the moonboot bindings are large but wear small. I wera a size 10-11 and I can get my feet in them wet but its a tight fit. Hyperlity byerly 142.

Some Thurs if you come out I wouldnt mind riding your board.

I'll be driving by there later and let you know.

Adams is out of business. I would go with Aspen ski and board. Lori and Tylor alway have hooked me up.

Adams finally kicked the bucket? I was overseas the last winter so I wasnt sure if they made it or not. They have been talking about shutting down for 4 years. Wheres Aspen at?

He didn't die. He just closed shop. I talked to him awhile trying to get him to deal on a board for a friend. He didn't need the headache of driving out there from Columbus. He was set on cash so he sold of the business.

Adams had a crazy going out of business sale at the end of the season.

Aspen is on Polaris parkway. Up by Old State RD. Toward 23.

He didn't die. He just closed shop. I talked to him awhile trying to get him to deal on a board for a friend. He didn't need the headache of driving out there from Columbus. He was set on cash so he sold of the business.

Adams had a crazy going out of business sale at the end of the season.

Aspen is on Polaris parkway. Up by Old State RD. Toward 23.

Lol I wasnt talking about him dieing I meant the business, sorry. I wish I would have been here for that sale. I could have used a new board. My Rome setup has taken a beating and prob only has another year on it.