Another Newb

LS_Sonoma

First post here. My name is Barry and I live in Ft. Wayne, IN. Currently I'm building a 99 Sonoma w/ a LS6 block. The project is moving but defenitely not fast enough. I used to live Littelrock and a group of us had a forum real similar to this is sense of function, so I can appreciate. Looking forward to making some road trips and meeting some people.

Thanks,

LS_Sonoma

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/SilentSoldier/side.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/SilentSoldier/IMG_0201.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/SilentSoldier/frontside.jpg

Edited by LS_Sonoma
Pic Added
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LOLZ...I'll load up some pics soon. I plan on going pro-touring with this truck. 18X10's in the rear and 18X8's in teh front lowered real nice with manual trans. The body is coming off this weekend and the frame/some suspension is being sent to the powder coater. As for joining, one of your members set me up...oh and the fort's local forum f-in suck's.:thumbup:

You are from Indiana. Why the fuck do you care about a local Central Ohio car forum?

What Member here "set you up"?

:thumbdown

KillJoy

I live in Indiana but I'm not from here...so there's no sense of loyalty....

thanks.

I live in Indiana but I'm not from here...so there's no sense of loyalty...I'll let him chime in if he chose's. Otherwise re-read the first post.

thanks.

He already did.

;)

Since you ARE legit... WELCOME.

Now, post up some damn pics!

KillJoy

sure why not. in your blue car.

We can play in the twisties whenI get done...or some parking lot cones. Put me on your calendar for 12-12-2012, should be about done with it by then.

We can play in the twisties whenI get done...or some parking lot cones. Put me on your calendar for 12-12-2012, should be about done with it by then.

2012?? f that i better not have this POS by 2012 lol! what do you daily drive, i coudl do some autoxing

2012?? f that i better not have this POS by 2012 lol! what do you daily drive, i coudl do some autoxing

company POS...Taurus X awd hells yeah I'll auto x that in the mean time.

Guest tbutera2112
company POS...Taurus X awd hells yeah I'll auto x that in the mean time.

those look like a womanly explorer lol...free is free though!

you an anthony shoudl autox you guys company cars.... that woudl be awesome!

We'll have to wait till we get the Caravan's, that way its still a piece of shit when were through and nobody will no the difference.

• Upvote 1

I am not going to lie your project is pretty fucking cool.

Oh and contrary to the thought process of some this is actually a pretty good site. Ignore some of the trolls on here, we are hoping the construction of their bridges will be done soon so they will be gone...