new to site

steve75

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys back from detroit... had a great time with balechlor party but the track sucked, ACT 6 puck can not handle 537hp/490tq.... going with a twin disc this time, im done playing around with anything else

Nice car man, I will be pushing 500 with my new setup so I'll be more of a challenge then paul or Jeff lol. I was looking at the borg warner s366 to make some serious power on the big end.

not cool man not cool lol

Since Paul wont do it cause he found a new buttbuddy...

So how would you like to get dragged around by an a4? haha

ill drag this fucker around from a dig :) or atleast try my srts got half the power he has too

quoted for truth.

you fail get your pos running before you speak again.

Paul take note.. this guy has the power to backup any shit talking he does lol!

Welcome :D

lol i back up ym shit talking... when have i ever backed down ? SHIT I RACED YOU BEFORE!!!

i dont talk any shit, nor will i brag, i just get it done guys. maybe i would win maybe not, but it will be fun as hell!!

lol its cool i just talk smack cause 90% of this bored is all keyboard warriors. but ide love to get a dig race off with you . my car puts down 280/337 an uve defentally got me out powered. but i might have a chance if we both were on street tires :bangbang:

hell yeah you would have a chance... my girls sebring can beat me in street tires from light to light...LOL

o rly.... well if your around we ar ehaving a private track rental at trails on the 18th of september 31 bucks to run. we coudl get a few runs in on street tires... then you can put your drag radials or slicks on an then destroy me haha

i would love to go to NTR got to get that damn clutch fixed first or it will be a waste of time and a good laugh for you all.... my brother ripped me for 2 hours after last weekend

i dont talk any shit, nor will i brag, i just get it done guys. maybe i would win maybe not, but it will be fun as hell!!

Some people on here talk so much shit, their breath smells like a Russian army shit down their throat.

I talk shit, but I have a good reason. I'm full of it ;)