Gmac708 nico member anyone know him?

boosted98gst

I do not personally know him , but I seen that he was in columbus ohio he is building a older Z car with rb26dett, this guy has amazing skill and has great taste in cars. Does anyone know him personally?

Ive met his son and he has a sr20 swapped s14 and thinks its the most bad ass car in the world. i dunno if the kid is like his dad at all but I caught him out street drifting and i approached him and asked him if hes ever been drifting on the track, his response " yea man i go to kil kare all the time" my response, weird, ive been drifting at kil kare for the last 5 years, cant say ive ever seen you there. his response quickly changed to ohh i was there to watch.

Ive met his son and he has a sr20 swapped s14 and thinks its the most bad ass car in the world. i dunno if the kid is like his dad at all but I caught him out street drifting and i approached him and asked him if hes ever been drifting on the track, his response " yea man i go to kil kare all the time" my response, weird, ive been drifting at kil kare for the last 5 years, cant say ive ever seen you there. his response quickly changed to ohh i was there to watch.

Funny that you say that...... I dont know either but seen on the fourm his name was CAM, his dad said the s14 was totaled( just recient), I seen the build on nico and it was built very well. His dad said he now owns a s13 and I seen a pic of it, they obvious have bunches of money. I dont know them so im not going to say anything about someone I do not know. His dad does top notch work. I asked his dad to join us on here to show us the build. His son looks to be 18 if that.