X Games 15 - Pastrana going for a 720 backflip!

Ry_Trapp01647545522

kinda surprised that he was laying there like he was. that was definitely a solid hit, but there have been guys that got right up after worse. hopefully we see him back.

kyle fricken loza man, can not wait to see what he's up to this year! hopefully we see him hit it this run.

scott murray man, been waiting for him to land the double back for 3 years now, and hopefully he gets it on his second run. just plain cool to see someone no one from no where throwing huge tricks!

kinda surprised that he was laying there like he was. that was definitely a solid hit, but there have been guys that got right up after worse. hopefully we see him back.

Let me drop you out of the sky onto your spine with a dirt bike landing straight on your ankle and we will see how long you lay there/cry like a little girl. :rolleyes:

kyle fricken loza man, can not wait to see what he's up to this year! hopefully we see him hit it this run.

scott murray man, been waiting for him to land the double back for 3 years now, and hopefully he gets it on his second run. just plain cool to see someone no one from no where throwing huge tricks!

TV doesn't show it like it actually happened. That crash was a lot worse than you think.

Loza is played out. That is the same trick as last year. Bilko had it wrapped up there is no reason Loza should have won. Bilko had the innovation, you could even see Twitch say it. I say a new set of judges is in need.

On a side note, one of the best contest considering most of the people were trying unheard of stuff.

Let me drop you out of the sky onto your spine with a dirt bike landing straight on your ankle and we will see how long you lay there/cry like a little girl. :rolleyes:

great job of making far more out of my comment than what was originally there. i totally said "yes, his bitch ass should have gotten right up after that love tap":gtfo:

TV doesn't show it like it actually happened. That crash was a lot worse than you think.

Loza is played out. That is the same trick as last year. Bilko had it wrapped up there is no reason Loza should have won. Bilko had the innovation, you could even see Twitch say it. I say a new set of judges is in need.

On a side note, one of the best contest considering most of the people were trying unheard of stuff.

yea, camera angles and stuff. it's just odd seeing scott murray get right up from like 4 or 5 double backflip crashes(a few looked pretty bad too). ehh, he probably just got his head jarred pretty good and the wind knocked out of him since he was walking around a few minutes later.

these judges have been sucking for the last few years. like the announcers were saying, they have never gave the 360 much credit as far as points go even though it's one of the toughest/more dangerous tricks to do. and tossing an indian air in there too, damn!

He is a beast, but wont be able to walk past 40 most likely. Look at his injuries

Injuries have often taken Pastrana off the circuit for weeks or months. His medical record includes multiple concussions, a broken back, several dislocated shoulders and severe knee problems due to cartilage degeneration.

In 1998 at a Triple Crown event in Lake Havasu, when he was 14-years-old, he jumped a 120-foot ramp and came up short. In the process of the crash he rag dolled and separated his spine from his pelvis, which put him in the medical books and left him in a coma for two weeks. It also left him in a wheel chair for three months. “I was in and out of consciousness for about three days and had six blood transfusions,” says Pastrana. He also adds that according to doctors only three people in the U.S. have ever lived after this kind of injury. “I don’t remember most of the injuries there have been so many.” His laundry list includes: the dislocated spine, in his left knee he’s torn his ACL, PCL, LCL, MCL, his bucket handle meniscus, broken his tibia and fibula, he’s had surgery on his left wrist twice, left thumb once, two surgeries on his back, one on his right elbow, nine on his left knee, six on the right knee, one shoulder surgery which left him with the only piece of metal he has in his body.