PC help!!!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

ok i need to fix this damn pc again...im sure someone can help me while on line..

drive c if like full(or so it says)

there is no free space somehow :confused:

drive c is 19.73GB but free space is 7MB and 0% free space

but drive f, is 92.05 GB and 83.86 free space...

what the hell? i cant upload updates and im thinking its causing my pics for kodac to not download..

someone help!

Guest Removed

i deleted a bunch of stuff, that got me 3% free space... i dont want to delete stuff. but i anyway i can put shit in drive f? its got tons of room..

but i have no idea what im doing with this shit

thorne..come fix it..

start menu, accessories,system tools, disc cleanup: hit ok, this will take a few minutes to do. choose temporary internet files, recycle bin, temporary files, compress old files. this will help with some of the issues you are having. start menu, accessories, system tools, disk defragment: select C drive, hit defragment. Don't do the defrag and cleanup at the same time. As for moving files from your © drive to the (F) drive you can right click on the folder of stuff you want to move there and hit "send to" and then select the (F) drive.

hopefully that helps rob

Rob if this is on a single drive, which I believe it is, you just need to reallocate some space on the larger partition, and move it to the C drive. EASEUS is a free partition tool and should accomplish this pretty easily, though someone may need to help you to make sure you don't do something you don't want to do (like erase everything you want to keep).

Ok, say you have videos/pictures/documents on your desktop or in a folder on c or in mydocuments just move those to the F Drive. Also run disk clean up . Tell it to compress old files

rob, do this^^^^^ if you decide to go to sonic tonight you can bring it with you and id be willing to help you. i live 5-10 minutes from sonic and could help you with it.

rob, do this^^^^^ if you decide to go to sonic tonight you can bring it with you and id be willing to help you. i live 5-10 minutes from sonic and could help you with it.

Ya, if you've saved non-system files onto the C drive, move those before we partition anything.

start menu, accessories,system tools, disc cleanup: hit ok, this will take a few minutes to do. choose temporary internet files, recycle bin, temporary files, compress old files. this will help with some of the issues you are having. start menu, accessories, system tools, disk defragment: select C drive, hit defragment. Don't do the defrag and cleanup at the same time. As for moving files from your © drive to the (F) drive you can right click on the folder of stuff you want to move there and hit "send to" and then select the (F) drive.

hopefully that helps rob

What happens if you do both of these at the same time?

Guest Removed
or buy an external hard drive for all your pictures and music etc.. they're like $100 and plug right in, a computer dummy could do it.

i have one, but for some reason the pc. or laptop wont read it

Rob if this is on a single drive, which I believe it is, you just need to reallocate some space on the larger partition, and move it to the C drive. EASEUS is a free partition tool and should accomplish this pretty easily, though someone may need to help you to make sure you don't do something you don't want to do (like erase everything you want to keep).

huh?