I need recommendations for injectors for a 2008 turbo busa.

DTM Brian

Had a customer in the shop today with a 2008 Haybusa turbocharged. We are running out of injector. We have two power commanders on the bike and both sets of injectors are maxed out at 300 rwhp. Does anyone have suggestions on a set of 8 injectors that will fit the 2008 busas? Looking to support between 400 and 500 rwhp.

Thanks in Advance.

• 4 weeks later...

S2000's won't work in the 08/09 busa.

Stock injectors should work up to 350 on the 08 with no problem. I've done it on spray and a buddy of mine had a turbo also.

Anyway, give Chuck at RCC Turbos a call and he will take care of you.

Stock injectors should work up to 350 on the 08 with no problem. I've done it on spray and a buddy of mine had a turbo also.

its rockys old bike jearmy rode last year that he is trying to tune

Troy,

Thanks for the info. I have a feeling that bike owner has already found another solution. I do not recall the boost of the bike. I know that we were making around 316 rwhp and the a/f was drifting above 13.0. At one point I had both power commanders cranked up tp the max percentage adjustment under high rpm's. My guess is were losing pressure which in turn we were losing volume.

I am anxious to get my hands on a built busa to do a complete map on. I have been doing custom maps for all the twisty guys for awhile now with good results. Takes me about 2 hours to do a full map including all throttle position percentages.

I would like to come down to your shop sometime and shoot the shit.

Good luck with your new venture.

The injectors should be okay, what pump is he running...?

I hope that isn't a stock motor making that power....

it was stock making over that on boost it went 8.18@ over 180 with jearmy on it now its a built motor on boost

the guy that has the bike is alittle over sized and wants to go fast so turning the boost to the moon

Did the stock motor live...?

I understand cracking the boost now that it's fully built, just wondering if it failed on stock motor...?

I have to ask why two power commanders? On an 08 you could be using the Power Commander V which gives you control of damn near everything. Just curious, I am sure you have a reason.

You still have to have two commanders for the PC-V (unless it's a V-twin).

The only setup out that controls both sets of injectors is a Bazzaz or using the ECU-flasher now that the ECU's have been hacked...