xbox live gamertags

sprayin77

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o rly? hit me up then fool!

Do you have Dirt? I have been playing that more here as of late. I am over COD4 and COD5 I get my face kicked in by little kids. Maybe I need to practice more or something.

When my buddy opens his game shop I will post the info up he is going to have tourny's and stuff...

Do you have Dirt? I have been playing that more here as of late. I am over COD4 and COD5 I get my face kicked in by little kids. Maybe I need to practice more or something.

When my buddy opens his game shop I will post the info up he is going to have tourny's and stuff...

COD4 is a joke if your not playing in a premade team (5 other friends)

WAW... WAW's gay cause its all lil kids

You plan on getting dirt 2 when it comes out? Comes out in like a month or two.

played it but didnt think it was worth it to buy it. play some cod4 with me(we can set up so we jsut play with people we only know so its easier on you old man) an you have to race with rob(sol740) jr(marubu) an sometimes firecrotch

on some forza 2

COD4 is a joke if your not playing in a premade team (5 other friends)

WAW... WAW's gay cause its all lil kids

You plan on getting dirt 2 when it comes out? Comes out in like a month or two.

mabey you just suck so bad. try puttin the blunt down an you might learn to actually play it decent. that or you can go back to being a drift bitch too

to the Op and any others add me up if you ever are on

mabey you just suck so bad. try puttin the blunt down an you might learn to actually play it decent. that or you can go back to being a drift bitch too

So a KD ratio of 1.88 is shitty with around 27k kills? All played in merc. tdm in waw... Shitty hmm??