Borrow a truck?

jerrodh

Anyone have a truck I could see about borrowing for a trip from Blacklick/Pataskla to Westerville and of course back to drop it off. Not sure on the date, I'm trying to pickup a nice couch I've found from a friend of a friend in the area, so exact arrangements are pending because of a truck.

Really needs to be a fullsize if possible as it's apparently a pretty big couch. I don't have alot of money to offer but I'll surely put $20 towards the gas tank/inconvience. If someone has a truck I can borrow for a few hours sometime, or even if you could just help me transport it for me it be great. Really appreciate it, and again Not sure on the date just kind of need to cordinate a truck and then a time to move it but I'm trying to work it out in the next few days as I am couchless.

Thanks again guys.

for $20 you can rent a lowes truck for 75 minutes...its maybe a 25 min drive from blacklick to westerville with traffic...probably 20 without. as long as you dont dick around with loading it up, you could make it.

plus, they just put in that lowes at broad/waggoner

for $20 you can rent a lowes truck for 75 minutes...its maybe a 25 min drive from blacklick to westerville with traffic...probably 20 without. as long as you dont dick around with loading it up, you could make it.

plus, they just put in that lowes at broad/waggoner

this is true, but you also have to fill it back up with gas as well, right?