Sonic this Saturday during Mopar - 8/8

Alex L.

Since the Mopar Nat's are this weekend and there will be a major cruise through Heath, why not pop a squat at Sonic on 30th street out here, shoot the shit, and watch the cars go by?

Sean (O HAI) and myself will be out there cruising around and stopping in for a bite to eat. We can retain the same meet time of 8pm as we have for the past two weeks at the sonic on Stelzer unless anyone has any objections to this. We can cruise up and grab a spot on the strip to watch the madness and watch the cameras go to work :rolleyes:

Who all would be interested in doing this?

The address is:

695 S 30th St, Heath, OH‎

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my brothers had a '96 civic for years, a little rice but itll back it up for the most part... cover of a few magazines back in the day. did a motor swap and had to do the entire wire harness himself wire by wire...get ahold of me on facebook sometime and ill show you

I could have built a house with the number of bricks I shat :lol:

I'm sure my 1G was floating around that number when I accidentally bumped the boost controller last year after installing my Prothane motor mounts.

~31psi + 93 Octane(no meth) = *knock* *knock*

It was fucking wicked though :eek:

I've been thinking, and so no one gets lost in Heath, would you guys just want to meet up at my house beforehand and then cruise to Sonic? I feel like that would make this whole process a lot easier.

u just want your neighbors/family to think you have friends... lol