Sonic this Saturday during Mopar - 8/8

Alex L.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you figure that the same location (Sonic) will be a good spot to park and watch the shenanigans tonight? I will be touring through a car show earlier at Blackwing but I imagine I'll be bored pretty fast and will be looking for trouble later. From what I understand, Mopar nats might be a good place to look. :)

Do you figure that the same location (Sonic) will be a good spot to park and watch the shenanigans tonight? I will be touring through a car show earlier at Blackwing but I imagine I'll be bored pretty fast and will be looking for trouble later. From what I understand, Mopar nats might be a good place to look. :)

Good place to look, however most Mopar fanatics don't like anything but a Mopar. Hence my my chevy isn't going to have shit thrown at it this year. I'll most likely stay in all weekend.

For those unfamiliar with the area and who don't want to get lost, you can meet me at my house prior to the meet and we can roll out from there.

PM me for the address. I would like to have everyone here between 7-8 so we can get up there ASAP and get some eats and a good spot.

Good place to look, however most Mopar fanatics don't like anything but a Mopar. Hence my my chevy isn't going to have shit thrown at it this year. I'll most likely stay in all weekend.

Aw, c'mon. Ride in the back of the Century. It's got NIJ Level IV ballistic armor and some defensive countermeasure devices I've been dying to try out....we'll be safe. :cool:

I didnt have people throw shit at it but got into a argument with a couple people cause its not a mopar. And some dumb chick said something stupid so i goosed it and threw gravel her way :D

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/forums/?bb_attachments=39146&bbat=12104&inline

Just fuckin with ya. Although, I really, really fucking hate rednecks.