ups fails. updated

jeffro

so this is the second time ive had an issue with UPS in the last year. i recently baught a tranny for my car from out of state and had it shipped via ups. i had asked for it to be shipped to the freight terminal off of refugee road since its fairly heavy and big. well ive been tracking it via UPS's website and according to that it was delivered this morning at 9:30 am. so i go to pick it up and they say that they dont have it. so i drive all the way back home. i call UPS and explain to them that the refugee road location doesnt have it. well they insist that it was delivered and signed by a Mr. Weber. so i call the freight terminal back up and ask to speak to Mr. weber but Mr. Weber doesnt exist. im now waiting on a phone call while they search for it. what the fuck. im seriously not about to lose 700$

edit: i finally got my hands on it. and this is what i find......

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/jeffro1265/box.jpg

Edited by jeffro

goodluck. that sucks your having such crappy time... ive never had a single issue with them an i shipped out over 150 items last year when i parted a car out. an dam theres a cut girl at my ups store ha( she did make fun of me though for comin in all the time. i shoudl of asked her out...ahh well i fail)

$700!!! fuck you me, there was one on craigslist for like $350. lemme find it for you

thats a t5. wont fit my car. the first issue i had with them was they wouldnt let me have a video card because i wasnt 21.

how can you tell fromthe picture? i've seen a bunch of t5's, even got one layingon the garage floor, but i dont know that i could tell it from a 3650 in a picture.

someone should email that dude and tell him its not a 3650 then

how can you tell fromthe picture? i've seen a bunch of t5's, even got one layingon the garage floor, but i dont know that i could tell it from a 3650 in a picture.

someone should email that dude and tell him its not a 3650 then

because it said its out of a 1991 fox.

wait what? you posted a completely different link up than what i posted.

and the link you posted is for an automatic trans?

click the link in my post way up there.

oh damn. a little too late though. still waiting on a response from UPS

Guest tbutera2112
thanks for the chuckle. tyler, dont you work for ups? is there anything you can do?

i dont think so...if you PM your tracking number i can have jason try and see where its at...but i work at obetz so i cant actually track it down for you

they just called my cell and said they found them

im gettin ready to head the obetz location. they said that it was sitting in a truck and its now on its way to obetz. looks like im not out 700$, a new tranny and a new clutch =)

they just called my cell and said they found them

im gettin ready to head the obetz location. they said that it was sitting in a truck and its now on its way to obetz. looks like im not out 700$, a new tranny and a new clutch =)

doesnt the obetz pickup close at liek 530 or 6? i knwo it was early two years ago when i was picking up my exhaust for my car...

Guest tbutera2112

i believe its 8 or 8 30

trucks arent even back till 6ish to drop packages off that couldnt be delivered...so they have to have time for people to come get stuff

I fucking dread when I see something getting shipped to me by UPS. The almost only ship when I'm at work. The driver decides not to leave the package at my door step and decides that I can't leave the signed thing for it. Then customer 'service' says that was the orders of the shipper and they can't change it. Call the shipper and they say it's UPS's call, they gave no special instructions. Every fucking time, drives me insane. So for the last package I just had it shipped to their facility much to my chagrin, they fixed that fucked up broken system. So every time that's what I will do now. What's the point of paying for shipping to my house if they can't ship it to my house and I have to go pick it up. FUCK UPS!

Guest Removed

they are not good at delivering pizzas..

last trans i had come here, came off a semi..

and one in a box for a honda..from a ups truck..

ups is here alot...

like the piston notching tools i just got