Need advice (sorry Long)

sprayin77

I need advice. I have a 42 yr old girlfriend who has 2 kids and i have none. I am 32 and have been raising 2 boys like they are my own for about 7 years. We have been rocky now for about 1yr now and our relationship has reached the breaking point. We never see each other at all unless it is saturday and sunday, and hell we hardly see each other then. I do everything by myself,go everywhere by myself. I have in the past tried to take her out to eat, movie, mall, walk in the park, etc. etc... She just likes to stay home and do absolutely nothing at all other than clean the house and play with the dogs. I have talked to her about the way i felt and nothing has changed. In the past 2 years i have finally had enough cash to get back into drag racing, which i had a drag car before we met ,that i sold do to needing money about 6 years ago. When i bought my camaro she was fully aware of what i planned to do with it and she was fine with that. So like a good boy friend i bought her a 2002 lexus is300 that she liked and wanted. It needed repaired a little from a front end collision. So i bought another full lexus is300 to fix the other one, because it was cheaper to buy the whole other parts car than it would be to buy a front clip for the car. I sold alot of the parts that i didnt need to fix up my camaro and to buy little stuff here and there for the is300. I have stopped all work on the is300 due to the crying and complaining. Well i finally got my camaro running decent and painted and all that good stuff,then someone fucking keyed my car. So needless to say i got a pretty good check from the insurance and i bought myself a bike and her son a dirt bike. I knew how much he wanted one so that is why i bought it for him. Well i got totally bitched out for buying both bikes. So at this point i have thrown my hands up and am fed up with the whole thing. Im pretty much by myself so why dont i just leave and be by myself. I find myself constantly looking at other couples while im out wishing that i could have that. I believe the age gap of 9 ish years is really starting to become a huge factor in my life. I really do nothing at all. I feel like a old man already at 32. Any advice and what i should do? should i leave or stay? I really want to leave we already live our seperate lives now anyways. Advice pleas? Edited by sprayin77

boot that bitch...take all your shit with you...

start dating 18-22 year old chicks

ill do your body good

Lol now why did i know that was going to be your take on it rob. Now where does a dude like me go to pick up chicks? Im not like most guys, I dont like fast women and shit like that. And no im not fucking gay. Im just a gentleman.

That is what im thinking. but just asking what everyone else would do

You are still young enough to find happieness. She seems very set in her ways.

I would, personally, cut ties, get through the depression that would follow, and keep on keeping on.

:D

KillJoy

see in my eyes the problem for me woudl be the kids...i know there not yours but liek you said you were raising them as one of your own for 7 years. i know you said youve talke to her abou this...does she know your thinking of leaving or that things are REALLY bad right now? Might want to talk to her about seperating for a small period of time so both of you can clear your heads an see where your at an if you want to be where your at.

eathier way goodluck man

see in my eyes the problem for me woudl be the kids...i know there not yours but liek you said you were raising them as one of your own for 7 years. i know you said youve talke to her abou this...does she know your thinking of leaving or that things are REALLY bad right now? Might want to talk to her about seperating for a small period of time so both of you can clear your heads an see where your at an if you want to be where your at.

eathier way goodluck man

I did that about 2 years ago and im back in the same boat again. i have tried to talk but still nothing. There is no love,affection... well to her my affection from her is her doing my laundry, and cleaning the house all day. she is a freakin compulsive clean freak. she sweeps like 5 times a day and cleans all day saturday and sunday. thanks for your input but im really swaying the other way. The kids sucks but everyone told me not to get involved with a woman with kids, but i didnt listen.

Guest Removed
Lol now why did i know that was going to be your take on it rob. Now where does a dude like me go to pick up chicks? Im not like most guys, I dont like fast women and shit like that. And no im not fucking gay. Im just a gentleman.

so such thing anymore...

more women are ready to club nice guys over the head, take them fuck them and leave them..sounds just like what you need some of....

i have meet tons of chicks online to be honest...fuck the bar seen crap...drunkin whore FTL..

and stay away from strippers...unless they are paying you.

oh and when you come get this truck, bring your dude with you, so i can knock some sense into him..

ebay..fucking retarded.

your asking a bunch of random misfits on the internet about what you should do about your relationship when you could be doing something much more productive like getting counseling...sounds like you checked out a while ago...im just sayin...

There's a guy on my hockey team going through the same thing except in a divorce. Its his second divorce the big difference this time is her kids are involved and he's been involved in raising them for the past 10 years. Im sure your close to them but you gottathink of yourself sometimes. I suppose you can always offer to take her boy to drag races and such just to be a good influence in his life? Either way sounds like you've made your decision goodluck, there are good girls out there and hell even some good ones that DO have kids.