WTB: I need car audio

Putty

Looking for 2 12s in a box..maybe with an amp. Looking to spend 4125 or so. Anyone? Stuff in good condition.

What kinda car are you putting this into question 1. Next question are you going for SPL or sound quality? Whatever you do, If you are running 1800watts max or less cap it with a yellow top, if you want morethen get an isolater, extra battery.

i got 2 sony xplods 12's in a box with amp you can has for 125..i think that what you meant

Let me see a pic? How does it sound?

What kinda car are you putting this into question 1. Next question are you going for SPL or sound quality?

Going in a Maxima. I just want to feel some bass and have a good sound. I am not looking for comp stuff. I don't need ground pounding sounds.

i have jl audio stuff for sale just search on here jl audio

You got some shit like i'm looking for....for the price i'm looking to use?

I have 2 Pioneer 10's (lowest model) in a bandpass box. Cheapo Legacy amp mounted to the box. I have used it for probably 6 years with no problems. Amp sometimes will over heat when it is really hot out. $50

Guest Removed
Let me see a pic? How does it sound?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_2955.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/for%20sale%20stuff/100_2956.jpg

they came out of dana's maxima..not sure how they sound..they are sitting in the office. they seemed to sound good when they was in her car.

Gear....I may be seeing you on that Sony rig. Sprayin....Your shit is beyond what I wanna spend...I see it now. Big sub, small amp.....how much?

how does 700 sound the sub alone new is over 700.00 the amp is about 500 just let me know.