Roll race question

Snowflake

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So change your name to "Caveman Racer"

Only if I can change your name to.. "Digman Racer" Dig racing.. so easy a neon can beat a camaro.

I figured I would go ahead and say it before Paul follows you in here and posts that pic for the 97th time :lol:

Only if I can change your name to.. "Digman Racer" Dig racing.. so easy a neon can beat a camaro.

I figured I would go ahead and say it before Paul follows you in here and posts that pic for the 97th time :lol:

Thanks

Guest Removed
Would a 2 car lead from 45-115 be considered practically a tie between 2 cars that trap the same in the 1/4? Or would that be considered a good beating?

no, that called a roll race.....where someone won, and someone lost...:confused:

it doesnt matter if you win by a inch or a mile........:p

no. one car coudl be better outta the hole an suck up top. an the other coudl be horrible outta the hole but amzzingggg up top. so the better top end car woudl pull more then saw the dig car.

just go try it for god sake.

hate to say it but paul is right on. thats why roll racing is such a big deal. you dont have to have as much skill as dig racing.

two cars roll racing has nothing to do with trap, Ive killed bikes with higher traps than me and gotten beat by cars wih lower traps. Its the gears, where the power comes on and who is gonna steal the hit. you cannot compare two cars just based on trap speed dig racing isnt roll racing. there is no calculator to tell you who will win.

two cars roll racing has nothing to do with trap, Ive killed bikes with higher traps than me and gotten beat by cars wih lower traps. Its the gears, where the power comes on and who is gonna steal the hit. you cannot compare two cars just based on trap speed dig racing isnt roll racing. there is no calculator to tell you who will win.

I'll arm wrestle you. Let me get the hit.

Guest Removed

:nod:

i find if funny all these people saying(" well i know what this traps there no ways that traps that high, or etc") cause traps dont mean shit during a roll race.

:nod:

i find if funny all these people saying(" well i know what this traps there no ways that traps that high, or etc") cause traps dont mean shit during a roll race.

Traps will give you some idea if it's way off e.t., but I have to agree, drag strip times and speed don't mean shit in roll racing. Besides roll racing is just somthing to do to pass the time between track events and a decent dig race.

Guest Removed
Ask yourself this...

If someone that uses nitrous sprays off the line from a dig will they have the same power curve as when they spray from 60mph?

more like will they have the same amount of traction....

the n20 spike, well that would depend on the control settings(if any) and what rpm it come on etc...

too many variables

Would a 2 car lead from 45-115 be considered practically a tie between 2 cars that trap the same in the 1/4? Or would that be considered a good beating?

It's only a tie to the ricer in the Honda Si that was left 2 cars back. :D

If you have 2 cars that trap at 105mph in the 1/4 mile and roll raced from 60-120 would both of those cars be right beside each other at 120mph because they trapped the same in the 1/4?

Lets say the cars were a new Mustang and a Trans Am...

No, Some people aLA Shanton don't even pick up there speed till the back half the 1/4. Also HP is what propels you to higher speeds and just because you have the hp to quickly hit 105 does not mean you have the hp to continue pulling strong to 120.

No, Some people aLA Shanton don't even pick up there speed till the back half the 1/4. Also HP is what propels you to higher speeds and just because you have the hp to quickly hit 105 does not mean you have the hp to continue pulling strong to 120.

I agree...