COPS DRIVING LIKE JACKASSES

thorne

Ahhh fuck you halllllllllllllllllllll !

But your so right tyler fuck giving a shit that some cop was being a complete ass. That does not matter. Fuck actually thinking rational . Fuck reading the post just make up what you want to make.

Tell you what. Bring that car out Sept 11th. 20$ heads up Grudge style. First to the end wins. OR make up excuses why you won't be there or the car won't be ready.

Or you can just lie as you've already proved your shitty at that in this thread. Wait even better tell me how 20$ isn't worth it and raise the number.

Guest tbutera2112
Ahhh fuck you halllllllllllllllllllll !

But your so right tyler fuck giving a shit that some cop was being a complete ass. That does not matter. Fuck actually thinking rational . Fuck reading the post just make up what you want to make.

Tell you what. Bring that car out Sept 11th. 20$ heads up Grudge style. First to the end wins. OR make up excuses why you won't be there or the car won't be ready.

Or you can just lie as you've already proved your shitty at that in this thread. Wait even better tell me how 20$ isn't worth it and raise the number.

what the fuck are you even talking about? you sound like paul... why the fuck would i challenge you to a race when my car doesnt have a motor in it... i never said shit about your car being slow, just that it looks like dick with your cheap ass rattle can paint job, and that youre an annoying piece of shit

lol good job challenging someone to race that doesnt even have a car, hope youre so big and badass when i do

you were being just as big of a douche bag as the cop was by fucking tailing him

please go die...no seriously, i mean it

im sorry you are so butthurt that i made fun of your "paint" job.....i didnt realize you were so sensitive about it, im sure somebody here knows a good painter that might be able to fix your fuck up

I don't give a shit about the paint. It does what I want as proved at the last rally. Ohh wait you would not know about car events as you don't have a running car. Wait do you have your license even back for driving like a douche?

I mean if you going to say I was being a douch take a look in the mirror ask yourself which one of us has lost there license to being a tool?

What I do give a shit about is some dick face who wants to talk shit about someone complaining about a cop being a prick.

I did nothing wrong yet you attack me. You want to talk about dieing, real mature. So how about you go fuck yourself sideways put me on ignore and live your life. You make a choice to click on any thread I create and if your so starved for attention that you have to run your cock sucker in a thread saying how I'm so annoying maybe you should rub the 2 or 3 braincells you have left together and realize you made the fucking choice to click my thread.

So If you hope I die. I hope you get in a wreck lose both legs burn from top to bottom and survive to life the rest of your life in misery

Guest tbutera2112
I don't give a shit about the paint. It does what I want as proved at the last rally. Ohh wait you would not know about car events as you don't have a running car. Wait do you have your license even back for driving like a douche?

I mean if you going to say I was being a douch take a look in the mirror ask yourself which one of us has lost there license to being a tool?

What I do give a shit about is some dick face who wants to talk shit about someone complaining about a cop being a prick.

I did nothing wrong yet you attack me. You want to talk about dieing, real mature. So how about you go fuck yourself sideways put me on ignore and live your life. You make a choice to click on any thread I create and if your so starved for attention that you have to run your cock sucker in a thread saying how I'm so annoying maybe you should rub the 2 or 3 braincells you have left together and realize you made the fucking choice to click my thread.

So If you hope I die. I hope you get in a wreck lose both legs burn from top to bottom and survive to life the rest of your life in misery

i lost my license for 81 in a 65 and only because i was under 18 lmao...you just admitted right here in this thread you were doing the same speed, try again.

your threads suck so badly it just draws me in...im fascinated how somebody can be so....you....you really are something else, and thats definately not a compliment

i wont put you on ignore because youre too much fun to fuck with