Just an opinion post

allblack325i

Which of these cars would you go with? If you guys remember correctly I asked about the civic a few weeks ago. Well since taking ownership of it (For a MUCH better deal then the seller was asking) I de-riced it, removed the body kit, swapped out all the spray bombed interior from the nasty flaky black to stock gray and cleaned it up quit a bit. I'm still stuck with this damn hood though cause I can't find a stock black 99-00 hood anywhere!!!

Anyways back on topic....

I am back and forth on getting rid of it already for something different. But at the same time I just dont wanna have to keep meesing with the damn vafc in my car and the tunning it and shit..... Besides I would much rather have a B series any day over a supercharged sohc....

Ok so the choices are

A.) Keep my car

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/zanesvilleohio/DSC00460.jpg

B.) Get this 2000 Civic SI :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/zanesvilleohio/car.jpg

or C.) Get this low VERY clean 02 Protege5

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/zanesvilleohio/focusamigo008.jpg

Any input would be greatly appriciated!!!!:)

get the pro 5 I loved mine wasn't fast but was a fun car to drive in the turns.

I've been reading reviwes on the 5's and thats what a lot of people have been saying about them. I just thought that asking the c.r. people someone in here would have to have some kind of hands on input on these cars to be able to give me a pros and cons kinda thing....

I'm leaning more and more toward the 5 myself.

if u can reall trade hands down why not get the Si? Gonna be faster already, and its already pretty much dericed considering from that pic appears all stock besides tent.

Win Win.

Yellow = immediate Loss.

Is that a stock 99-00 civic or a swapped engine? I used to own a swapped 99 ex. What engine is in it?

from what I'm being told it's all stock aside from the visual things (i.e. intake, exhaust ect..)

does anyone know of anyone with a black 99-00 civic they would wanna trade hoods? apparently the guy with the red si isn't a fan of the hood either lol

If you plan to mod it, the 00civic si. The 5 wont handle a power adder very well. My choice is the si or keep what you have a nd finish the de-rice. How anyone can think a yellow car looks good is beyond me...

I know that was directed at me...go drive your grandpa car Keith :p

if u can reall trade hands down why not get the Si? Gonna be faster already, and its already pretty much dericed considering from that pic appears all stock besides tent.

Win Win.

Yellow = immediate Loss.

+1

That 5 is ugly as fuck IMO. Get the Si, or keep the black Civic and get a stock hood of course