20 Signs You're a Big, Flapping Douche Bag

KillJoy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V8klr, you are only embarrassing yourself here. please stop now so that no one busts out jokes about your beat ass wife or your fat ass.

oh noes..... I am scared of that:rolleyes: Thems tough words.

Go back to the day labor sites!

oh noes..... I am scared of that:rolleyes: Thems tough words.

Go back to the day labor sites!

good one!why don't you come by my country club and talk about it with me?ill be getting a message around 6....maybe they are hiring mass....i mean chiropractors.

good one!why don't you come by my country club and talk about it with me?ill be getting a message around 6....maybe they are hiring mass....i mean chiropractors.

You should get a spelling and grammar lesson too. I would guess that John is your hero, and you got your feelings hurt when you found out he fits the flapping douche bag criteria.

You should get a spelling and grammar lesson too. I would guess that John is your hero, and you got your feelings hurt when you found out he fits the flapping douche bag criteria.

Good come back with the spelling and grammar comment:confused:, this is the internet bud, I dont give a fuck. Ive only met John once and it was a Kenny's funeral. So I cant say that I know him...sorry. I do however hope you go to confession this week. And like a good catholic I expect your giving 10% to the church as well, correct?(sucker:gtfo:)

This thread was quite the classy little arguement...

For the "taking the picture of yourself in front of the mirror" example, I think it would have been more appropriate to post a picture of the imfamous "Full Monte". That would have been epic.

Thanks,

Little Miss Daisy

V8klr, you are only embarrassing yourself here. please stop now so that no one busts out jokes about your beat ass wife or your fat ass.

I don't know V8klr, but i hope his wife is at least attractive for calling out douche bags who pull tail...