20 Signs You're a Big, Flapping Douche Bag

KillJoy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take a hiatus from CR only to turn to find that Dr. Asshurt still obsesses over me? Go fucking figure. Congratulations, you're petty and jealous.

I'd stay and expatiate on your shortcomings, but I'm too busy tanning, flexing, and bathing in fucking awesomeness.

So I take a hiatus from CR only to turn to find that Dr. Asshurt still obsesses over me? Go fucking figure. Congratulations, you're petty and jealous.

I'd stay and expatiate on your shortcomings, but I'm too busy tanning, flexing, and bathing in fucking awesomeness.

I am not the one who looks like a Big Flapping Douche Bag. Sounds like your the one with the hurt rear end.:D

I am not the one who looks like a Big Flapping Douche Bag. Sounds like your the one with the hurt rear end.:D

Holy fuck, you jumped all over my post - like you've been sitting there for the past three hours just hitting "refresh" again and again, feverishly awaiting my reply. You're what we like to call "erotomanically fixed." And "fucking pathetic." I trust those terms won't be too difficult for your 16 brain cells to comprehend.

Someone is still bitter that his shit talking thread got hi-jacked and turned on him?

This........is.........gonna.............be....................AMAZING!

Holy fuck, you jumped all over my post - like you've been sitting there for the past three hours just hitting "refresh" again and again, feverishly awaiting my reply. You're what we like to call "erotomanically fixed." And "fucking pathetic." I trust those terms won't be too difficult for your 16 brain cells to comprehend.

:lol:

TRIPLE

Edited by nurkvinny
Triple Denied

Not at all. I just go done working in the yard and sat down at the computer. I think you wish some one was that infatuated with you. That sure would play into your narcissistic problems well.

Someone is still bitter that his shit talking thread got hi-jacked and turned on him?

Someone give this guy a gold star, a shot of tequila, and a pat on the back for winning the "Best Observation of the Week" award.

Seriously, Dr. Erotomanic has been simmering, hasn't he?

Not at all. I just go done working in the yard and sat down at the computer. I think you wish some one was that infatuated with you. That sure would play into your narcissistic problems well.

When you quit going out of your way to post shit about me is when we'll all stop thinking you're obsessed with me. Deal, lawnboy?

When you quit going out of your way to post shit about me is when we'll all stop thinking you're obsessed with me. Deal, lawnboy?

This topic was just to ripe to pass up. The tee was in the ground and ready to go, I just had to swing the club.

You have to admit, you do fit into several of the stereotypes.

This topic was just to ripe to pass up. The tee was in the ground and ready to go, I just had to swing the club.

You have to admit, you do fit into several of the stereotypes.

Rationalize it any way you want, Dr. Envious. You're obsessed and jealous, and nothing you post is going to make anyone else think differently. Fuck with me and face the consequences. Put that in your golf bag, caddy.

Rationalize it any way you want, Dr. Envious. You're obsessed and jealous, and nothing you post is going to make anyone else think differently. Fuck with me and face the consequences. Put that in your golf bag, caddy.

Wow.... your right I better be scared of a guy like you. lol screw off. I will check my man card if a guy that shaves his chest and uses secret deodorant ever intimidates me. Put that in your make up bag, fag.

E-badass?