20 Signs You're a Big, Flapping Douche Bag

KillJoy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this isnt the kitchen...soooo, probably the fighting and e-threats

That warrants a vacation? :confused: [/playing nice]

Sounds like someone is being a whinny bitch. Yeah what they were doing and how they were doing it was a little petty and childish, but sending them on a vacation is over reacting just a little bit. Bitch slap them and tell them if they don't quit they are going on a lot longer than a 3 day 'ban'. Whatever, this isn't my place because if was I wouldn't be getting my dick sucked to cover up one member ripping off another.

EDIT: Seriously ethreats? I know threats aren't tolerated here, nor should they be, but they didn't threaten each other. They didn't even come close.

Edited by Trouble Maker

That warrants a vacation? :confused: [/playing nice]

Sounds like someone is being a whinny bitch. Yeah what they were doing and how they were doing it was a little petty and childish, but sending them on a vacation is over reacting just a little bit. Bitch slap them and tell them if they don't quit they are going on a lot longer than a 3 day 'ban'. Whatever, this isn't my place because if was I wouldn't be getting my dick sucked to cover up one member ripping off another.

They did not get a ban. They were made to where they can no longer view / reply to the Thread.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Wow.... your right I better be scared of a guy like you. lol screw off. I will check my man card if a guy that shaves his chest and uses secret deodorant ever intimidates me. Put that in your make up bag, fag.

LOL - now I'm a "fag?" Congratulations, you have the sparring repertoire of a fifth grader. How you ever earned an advanced degree is beyond me.

And perhaps the greatest irony to all of your homophobic insults is that, really, when it comes down to it, I'm likely waaay more heterosexual than you. It's cool, though, you keep throwing the "fag" insults, and I'll keep wearing nice clothes and having sex with my really hot girlfriend. Deal?

• Downvote 1

No shit, it's even in the rules sticky

that no one seems capable of reading

Stop intimating that we're whining about the rules. I know full well the rules of CR, I know I didn't break any, and, most importantly, I know that the moderators/administrators have the power to, at their discretion, ban whomever or modify/delete whatever. Awesome, I get it, and I've got no problem with that. That still doesn't prohibit me from (1) asking why I got tossed from the thread (as I asked in Phil's Kitchen) and (2) speaking my opinion that it was - based on the history of CR - a little premature and somewhat poor form for Jones to ban us from the thread when he did. Just because Jones has the power to dismiss me doesn't make it a legitimate act - arguing otherwise is a bit tautological. *shrug*

LOL - now I'm a "fag?" Congratulations, you have the sparring repertoire of a fifth grader. How you ever earned an advanced degree is beyond me.

And perhaps the greatest irony to all of your homophobic insults is that, really, when it comes down to it, I'm likely waaay more heterosexual than you. It's cool, though, you keep throwing the "fag" insults, and I'll keep wearing nice clothes and having sex with my really hot girlfriend. Deal?

:popcorn: Talk about e-stalking! Still have a girlfriend huh? I guess the marriage thing did not work out for you. zing

:popcorn: Talk about e-stalking! Still have a girlfriend huh? I guess the marriage thing did not work out for you. zing

LOL - some of us don't have to be married to get ass on a regular basis.

BTW, when trying to assert the "hey-you're-stalking-me-on-the-internets!" argument, it helps when you don't own yourself by posting immediately after the person you're accusing of stalking you. Does that make sense, or should I draw you a picture? I'd be sure to draw things you'd understand, like confederate flags and Mountain Dew pop cans and burning crosses.

Guest Removed
^^ you never posted pictures of your girlfriend, asshole.

he did a loooooonnnnggg time ago..(may not even be the same chick anymore, you know how he rolls):D

but tilley..i thought you got married?( tho i may be mistaken)

LOL - some of us don't have to be married to get ass on a regular basis.

BTW, when trying to assert the "hey-you're-stalking-me-on-the-internets!" argument, it helps when you don't own yourself by posting immediately after the person you're accusing of stalking you. Does that make sense, or should I draw you a picture? I'd be sure to draw things you'd understand, like confederate flags and Mountain Dew pop cans and burning crosses.

I hope you don't do marriage counseling.

Stop intimating that we're whining about the rules. I know full well the rules of CR, I know I didn't break any, and, most importantly, I know that the moderators/administrators have the power to, at their discretion, ban whomever or modify/delete whatever. Awesome, I get it, and I've got no problem with that. That still doesn't prohibit me from (1) asking why I got tossed from the thread (as I asked in Phil's Kitchen) and (2) speaking my opinion that it was - based on the history of CR - a little premature and somewhat poor form for Jones to ban us from the thread when he did. Just because Jones has the power to dismiss me doesn't make it a legitimate act - arguing otherwise is a bit tautological. *shrug*

If you would follow the quoted posts you would have seen that my comments weren't directed to you in any way. In fact, had I been on the board when the action that resulted in this thread had occurred, I most likely would have reversed it myself to have the chance to laugh some more. I know most people on here make it a sport to RRRRAAAAAGGGGGEEEEE at the moderators, it would be nice if everyone could direct it where it belongs. At Jones.

EDIT: Although I suppose there is a good reason why under my user name it says "That asshole super moderator"

EDITED EDIT: Oops, thought I was reading the thread that Tilley started in the Kitchen, not the original one. My bad.