I Hate Driving Texters

Wease

I got this program on my blackberry that I talk and it auto types it into my text message. Now most of the time it doesn't type out the right words but I send it anyway for fun.

Ever get a text message like this from someone?

I just got run off the fucking road today by some stupid little cunt in a Cavalier with her goddamn phone glued to her fucking face.

Blackberry types out "I did call on fire this is soo low cut that how are you guys have a good are of updates"

lol what is the program called?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this program on my blackberry that I talk and it auto types it into my text message. Now most of the time it doesn't type out the right words but I send it anyway for fun.

Ever get a text message like this from someone?

I just got run off the fucking road today by some stupid little cunt in a Cavalier with her goddamn phone glued to her fucking face.

Blackberry types out "I did call on fire this is soo low cut that how are you guys have a good are of updates"

bahahahahaha.,

lol what is the program called?

It is called Vlingo. It is free but you can only do txt msg to other people who also have the program installed. If you pay for the program you can use it to type text messages and e-mails. Sometimes it works well sometimes it fails hardcore.

I totally agree. I heard that they were going to make a law the and start citing people who are texting while driving but they can not pull you over for it. WTF? Me myself I"m guilty of texting while driving but I usally try to do it either on the highway or while at a stop light/ stop sign

They'll never be gone. Stupid people reproduce at a much greater rate than smart people.

So true

I like that commercial, now make it 5x HARDER to watch, (Im not sure if im sick or what) and then force EVERY SINGLE PERSON with a license to watch that video before they renew there license. I think there arn't enough of these be careful while driving videos, they need to make one with a drunk guy and some final destination shit happening. Whatever, fuck people who text and drive. Kinda irrelevant but theres a app for the blackberry where it reads texts to you / text to speech etc. I remember while reading thruogh the reviews for it some guy was like "I almost died last week trying to text n drive, so i got this"

I heard that they were going to make a law the and start citing people who are texting while driving but they can not pull you over for it. WTF?

Whether you're changing the radio station, doing your make-up, sleeping, texting, or just plain not paying attention, a careless driving ticket is a careless driving ticket. That's the bottom line. There doesn't need to be anything special for texting...