2010 mustang at the fair

jeffro

Guest Removed

i was under the hood... even had it running. i think i talked ford with that guy for well over a hour..

and suppose to be getting back with me next week on making me a ford racing dealer etc.

Guest Removed

the gray one sitting in the front corner?

i was messing around with the funny looking black truck they had there too..most people seemed to like it...i thought it looked funny

It seemed like everyone was gushing over the Fiesta out of all the cars. I'm glad I finally got to sit in the new Taurus. Not a bad looking car in the flesh. Inside looks pretty nice.

delivered our first one the other day. It got so much buzz up here that the Honda store GM and GSM had to come look and drool over it.

Ours was a black limited with NAV. I really think Ford is going to grab Lexus, Infiniti, and Acura market share with this ride.

Guest Removed
Raptor ugly? not so much... I would rock that truck in a heartbeat. Especially with a 6.2L Boss

Jeff, it was back in the corner to the left as you look at the stage.

i dont like the front end..i would rock it...right over some rocks..

but i still dont like the way the front of it looks.

reminds me of the new f250's and older f550's

i dont like the front end..i would rock it...right over some rocks..

but i still dont like the way the front of it looks.

reminds me of the new f250's and older f550's

It's cool, man. I can see your point of view. I think they had to get aggressive with the styling. It's the first SVT F150 since 04, and they had to make a splash.

I actually dig the front end. It differentiates from ever other F150 on the road. 3rd place in the BAJA still blows my mind as well!

delivered our first one the other day. It got so much buzz up here that the Honda store GM and GSM had to come look and drool over it.

Ours was a black limited with NAV. I really think Ford is going to grab Lexus, Infiniti, and Acura market share with this ride.

Where are you located?? I've been through a couple dealer lots and I haven't found anyone who had one. I'm really trying to take a test drive in one.

they had a taurus too? god damnit why did i have to take a female with me. if it werent for her i prolly would have gotten to see them

You do what I did and drag her in there with you. :D

Guest Removed
It's cool, man. I can see your point of view. I think they had to get aggressive with the styling. It's the first SVT F150 since 04, and they had to make a splash.

I actually dig the front end. It differentiates from ever other F150 on the road. 3rd place in the BAJA still blows my mind as well!

well the difference between the baja and the normal truck is way off.

thats like slamming it in the butt of a random whore, or just getting a hand job from one. its just not the same either way you look at it.

The dealers here in Indy have a bunch of the 2010 GT's. I drove one 2 weekends ago. Nice car, had the massive glass roof, 5spd manual. Drove nice, but way underpowered. It almost makes up for the lack of speed with the sound, they sound fantastic!

They sound awesome. Picture Bullitt's fastback and it's a dead ringer.

well the difference between the baja and the normal truck is way off.

thats like slamming it in the butt of a random whore, or just getting a hand job from one. its just not the same either way you look at it.

thanks for the visual. Obviously it wasnt the same truck...but the same guys on "Team Raptor" helped design the thing.

Guest fist302
I've seen a handfull on the road already... I didn't think they were that "rare" still. :confused:

For some reason almost everytime i see one its a white v6 convertable :wtf: ?? I did see a nice red GT at the mopar nationals though. I love the way they look from the front.