WTB: Banners for apt/garage

hot_wire

Saw a bunch of cool banners at Mid-Ohio this weekend. A "Welcome Race Fans" or shop banner would look good on some of the blank wall space in my college abode. Beer banners also welcome. Prefer something colorful and larger than a poster (thinking 4' by 7' or so). Let me know what you've got. Best deal would be if you had a hookup on "used" banners that were going to the garbage. I'm in Clintonville - hopefully, you're close by.

i'm haulin some shit back to ohio i may have room in my car for a 4' round metal Miller Lite sign. id probably ask like $20 for the trouble of getting in back if i actually do bring it, but let me know.

if it is 36" or bigger i want it. i got 20 for it.

I have one my friends gave me that they took home from Mid-Ohio a few years back when they were racing. I believe it is a Jack Daneils coolers(I think) one. It is a very long banner, maybe around 20 ft long. I never hung it up in my garage because I don't have a wall that long. $10 and it is yours. It is a white banner with black letters. I don't think there is any other colors on it. Let me know if you are interested.

Sounds cool. Don't think I have anywhere that's 20' either though! Any idea how your friends got the banner? Maybe I should just write mid ohio..

LOL I understand. I think that is why he gave it to me in the first place. He races SCCA and after the races, he just walked up and cut them off the fences. His garage is lined with them.