Capital Towing

Clifford Automotive

When it comes to customer vehicles I have used them frequently to move cars.

When it comes to my vehicles I do that myself. I was in a pinch tonight when I blew the tranny in the IROC. Called Capital at 9:30 and by 10:00 their driver Andy found me in the middle of the country off of 40. I swear my car was on the truck and ready to go in less then 2 minutes.

Same with the off loading...straight into my shop!

Great service and value. These guys know how to tow.

Thanks Brandon and Andy!

When it comes to customer vehicles I have used them frequently to move cars.

When it comes to my vehicles I do that myself. I was in a pinch tonight when I blew the tranny in the IROC. Called Capital at 9:30 and by 10:00 their driver Andy found me in the middle of the country off of 40. I swear my car was on the truck and ready to go in less then 2 minutes.

Same with the off loading...straight into my shop!

Great service and value. These guys know how to tow.

Thanks Brandon and Andy!

Andy and Brandon are both cool. I have used them twice in the past and each time they both took care of me and my vehicles.

Pulling the transmission this week to tear it apart and figure out what went wrong...

I can pretty much tell ya what went wrong...Too much GM Power running through it. Havent decided how Im going to rebuild it yet, or what converters going back in. At least I got to put 2000 miles on the car this year.

Ped, it really makes you feel good knowing your pride and joy are taking care of when its not in your hands.

Pulling the transmission this week to tear it apart and figure out what went wrong...

I can pretty much tell ya what went wrong...Too much GM Power running through it. Havent decided how Im going to rebuild it yet, or what converters going back in. At least I got to put 2000 miles on the car this year.

Ped, it really makes you feel good knowing your pride and joy are taking care of when its not in your hands.

i guess i had too much ford power running through mine when mine took a poop. :o