New condo for rent

Sam1647545489

I got another house so we are goin to put the condo for rent. Its in pickerington off of Busey rd close to hill/diley rd. Its in the neighborhood of Sycamore Creek condo. It is a 3 bedroom 3 floor condo. All 3 bedrooms are upstairs along with 2 full baths. 1 being in the master bedroom. Has walk in closets in 2 of the 3 bedrooms and master has vaulted ceilings. Main floor has family room and kitchen with all appliances and the laundry room with a pantry. Basement is fully finished with gas fireplace. 25% of basement is storage and furnace while the other 75% is fully finished with carpet. It also has a 1/2 bath in basement. All carpet is new as of last year and kitchen and all bathroom have new hardwood floors. Out back you have a 25x20 patio area completely fenced in with a 6' high privacy fence. After that you got a 2 car garage with garage door opener. It is in a nice neighborhood with quiet neighbors on one side. Other side is open to outside. It is a corner unit. I will provide pics to serious people only. Water/electric/sewer/storm sewer is about 120$ per month. Gas ranged from 20-60$ depending on the time of year obviously. Looking to get 950$/month out of it. That will include condo fee every month. If paid cash in hand every month, I might be able to work a better deal for you. Its a great condo, built just recently. Will be available in the next month.

:)

a few questions, how big are the bedrooms, and how much of a deal if payed in cash a month?

Master is good sized. 1 bedroom is 12x15 and the smallest one is 10x12. If you pay in cash every month I will be able to give you a better deal then the 950$.