Zero: an investigation into 9/11

Aaron

Through the 5th one.... the metal melting stuff is pretty crazy, I always felt the buildings came down pretty perfect for a non-professional-demoed building.and if you look at the pictures or the 45 deg angle sliced steel. Just the fact that the steel went molten is pretty crazy. I don't know what to believe, I can't see why the government would want to put us into the situation we are in now though, the recession and all, unless they wanted a fresh start like after the 30's depression.

it is weird.. i sit here, now drunk... watching all 10 episodes... 9/11 will never make sense to anyone who doesn't know what really happened that day, the months or even years prior to such a... i dont even have the words...

at first you will find yourself remembering that day... then you will find yourself angry... but if you watch and listen very close... you realize you hear stories from people that had very personal situations happen to them and some very biased testimony. it almost is testimony designed to confuse you even more.....

the hard truth is that it happened... somebody knew about it.... and it will forever be apart of who we are... we will never know the truth of that day... whether it has or has not been found or if it is part of something much more...

Its pretty amazing information. The thermate residue in the dust, the pools of liquid metal under all 3 buildings, and the diagonal cuts on the main support beams that are identical to the method used in bringing down a building with thermite is crazy. Also the entire Pentagon situation is nuts, 86 cameras, calling it a 757 when there was no debris and that its physically impossible for a 757 to travel at a low enough path or as fast as they say it was going to hit at that angle etc. Certainly looks like a missile or military jet from what they were saying.

All nuts, and pretty upsetting that we will never know anything about that day.

The personal testimonials were not the videos strong point because how many people believe in UFO's, Bigfoot and lochness monster and believe whole heatedly that they exist and that they saw them.

It was the military personnel and explanation of facts that got me.