Pics of Yo Crib

JuicedH22

this is the house from just before we bought it till a few months after we bought it. i will take new pictures tomorrow to show all the work we have done since we bought it. i do all my own work so everything you see i have done or ashley has done.

upstairs 2700 sq. ft. finished basement is another 2200 sq. ft. and the garage is 990 sq. ft. on a 3/4 acre.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=20015273&albumId=2718151&page=1

Great progress.....what did you use on the kitchen cabinets? The wife and I were thinking of throwing some paint on ours for the next few years then doing a full remodel.

Great progress.....what did you use on the kitchen cabinets? The wife and I were thinking of throwing some paint on ours for the next few years then doing a full remodel.

We took off all the hinges and handles, cut out the entire center, sanded and painted them black, cut glass and put frosted film on them, put the glass in the center (we left a beveled edge so the glass will hold) and applied black silicon, then put on new hinges and handles. The bottom cabinets don't have the center cut out they are just painted black and have new hardware.