Don't tase me bro I mean sis...

87GT

Video is useless, where is the original audio track? Was she calm, was she screaming, was she cussing? If they took the audio track off the video, I can only assume it was because it would have made the story less interesting, i.e., she was probably screaming like a harpy...

Funny the District Attorney didn't think that was the case, all charges were dropped after seeing the dash cam. I have also had officers manufacture charges on me, only to change them on the spot once they knew I would fight it. I had a OHP officer do it. Some cops are crooked and have too big of an ego and should never be given a badge. Not all but some. This is why the cell phone law is bogus. Pretty soon I will be able to be detained for blinking also.

Funny the District Attorney didn't think that was the case, all charges were dropped after seeing the dash cam. I have also had officers manufacture charges on me, only to change them on the spot once they knew I would fight it. I had a OHP officer do it. Some cops are crooked and have too big of an ego and should never be given a badge. Not all but some. This is why the cell phone law is bogus. Pretty soon I will be able to be detained for blinking also.

You already can't smoke in public. Even though I quit smoking I still voted no on the smoking ban. Big brother needs to stop telling us what we can't do.

She shouldn't have gotten out of the car in the 1st place. That's common knowledge. She was ordered back into the car at least twice. Looks like she had it coming.

Did you read the whole article? The way the conversation was said it left ALOT open to interpretation. She asked to see the tape of her speeding, he said "you'd have to take that up in court, its in a black box in my cruiser" then the officer started walking away. Now that could mean either "fuck off" or "here I'll show you" either way it leaves alot left to interpretation. However the way the officer acted afterwards doesnt look good at all. Manufactering some bogus speeding ticket to justify his stop?

As for yelling and screaming, even the officer admitted the woman didnt yell or use foul language. The way the article is written she of course looks like the innocent one.