Returning member

straightouttalocash

I was a member way back when (#501 or something? Not super early anyway) and I joined again mostly just to pay respects to Kenny. He was a good kid. Great sense of humor. Forever known for the cark & as the later owner of the car that used to kick ass on Charter (aka Nick's old T-Type). R.I.P. Kenny...

gp

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Apparently I need to make a 2-post intro and/or my rep sucks...? :D

I can't even view my own profile, it's that top secret. :p

Meh, anyway, it was the highlighting of Kenny's old avatar that really drew me in and made me want to rejoin for a bit and see what had become of the old site...

gp

Worked at Jegs, he was an occasional customer. It was years ago, I left the area in '05. Myself and a couple other guys would joke about things that happened on the site back then, when it was really active. I spotted the memorial on the site and had to rejoin to see what happened. It's tragic, but all too common. I ride too, so it's always in the back of my mind that me vs car = car wins. It's too bad, he had a very mature sense of humor, even as a teenager.

My old screen name was straightouttalocash. I just remembered, otherwise I would have used it to come back.

gp

Edited by straightouttalocash
screen name