Friday Night 8/14

wagner

Well, mister, there better be plenty of ricers there when we arrive, or else yer gonna get an ass whoopin. Lancaster style. At the mall. In front of everybody. :p

Haha. I better where some extra layers of clothes just in case then. I dont know shit about these people. Im just in the mood to go on a ricer hunt. lol. My car is the perfect bait.

for the guys that are new to lancaster...when our on 33 passign carroll 3 splits in two. take the exit that vears off to the right it does a nice lonnnng s turn (fun on a bike woo)

im gonna try to make stay awake(havent slept yet airplanes=loud) so ill try

Just come...it's not like your wheels are to dirty to drive or anything.

i havent slept by t15 20 hours since last friday. i jsut got into columus earlier today after a red eye flight from california....i was fallign asleep today on my motorcycle lolthats how tired i am

for the guys that are new to lancaster...when our on 33 passign carroll 3 splits in two. take the exit that vears off to the right it does a nice lonnnng s turn (fun on a bike woo)

im gonna try to make stay awake(havent slept yet airplanes=loud) so ill try

it wouldnt be a ricer fest without our very own rice tastic paul!

Holy shit, that was the lamest shit ever. There is NO lancaster scene. I spent the night "scouting" about a dozen different places and there wasnt shit, anywhere. Never again.

ALthough it was nice to see and meet some of you guys. Atleast it was some different scenery for a change.

Fun cruise, yeah. Actually, it was interesting talking with the few local racers who were there (maybe 6 or so, ages 17-60). They were making fun of the ricers who were driving up and down business 33, but who seemed too shy or disinterested to cruise through the lot where we were.

It was a familiar story: ricers starting to congregate regularly at one place, then get kicked out by the owners, then move to another location and repeat.

Also, a group of about half a dozen bikes stopped for 20 minutes across the street from us and just stayed on their bikes and stared, then left.

Hardly the "new scene where everyone from Columbus is going" that it had been claimed to be. :rolleyes:

But it was fun cruising with some CR guys, as always. It was a great night for a country drive in a droptop.

Tonight will be better. ;)

Fun cruise, yeah. Actually, it was interesting talking with the few local racers who were there (maybe 6 or so, ages 17-60). They were making fun of the ricers who were driving up and down business 33, but who seemed too shy or disinterested to cruise through the lot where we were.

It was a familiar story: ricers starting to congregate regularly at one place, then get kicked out by the owners, then move to another location and repeat.

Also, a group of about half a dozen bikes stopped for 20 minutes across the street from us and just stayed on their bikes and stared, then left.

Hardly the "new scene where everyone from Columbus is going" that it had been claimed to be. :rolleyes:

But it was fun cruising with some CR guys, as always. It was a great night for a country drive in a droptop.

Tonight will be better. ;)

Fun cruise on the way home though doc!!

And I got to see the backside of a pretty quick grand prix. lol

TRIPLE

Thats the first time the car has been out in weather like that and it wasn't very happy considering we tuned it in 92 degree weather. I seen my maff hit 11.4 and was cutting out pretty good. The TBSS was wondering what was done to your car he said it was pretty quick.

We might be out tonight again i got a lot going on with the G/F in town now so who knows.

Thats the first time the car has been out in weather like that and it wasn't very happy considering we tuned it in 92 degree weather. I seen my maff hit 11.4 and was cutting out pretty good. The TBSS was wondering what was done to your car he said it was pretty quick.

We might be out tonight again i got a lot going on with the G/F in town now so who knows.

Just a bolt on 4 banger. Hopefully ill see you guys out tonight.