Wanted to Borrow: trailer

cinergi

So my Outback Sedan (AWD) blew a rear main seal and I left it in Athens. I have a truck to haul with, but I am looking for a full trailer dolley that I can borrow for a day or two... Just thought I would see if anyone had one over the next week that was available.

Thanks,

Eric

if you dont find one, uhaul has them for like $50 a day i think
That is for the tow dolly... He would need the full trailer cause of the AWD. I think those are 80-90, but they say the prices online if you just go on their site.

Problem with that is, uhaul won't let you tow with just anything. I rented a trailer to tow a 92 eldorado and they wouldn't let me use my dads ram 1500 extended cab that we tow a 5,000lbs enclosed trailer with. I had to borrow a dually just to get the trailer.

Guest tbutera2112
Problem with that is, uhaul won't let you tow with just anything. I rented a trailer to tow a 92 eldorado and they wouldn't let me use my dads ram 1500 extended cab that we tow a 5,000lbs enclosed trailer with. I had to borrow a dually just to get the trailer.

oh damn...there goes my plan for next race season to tow my car around with my truck...

oh damn...there goes my plan for next race season to tow my car around with my truck...

All I did was use the dually to get the trailer. I still towed it behind the ram and returned it attached to the ram :D They have like a weight requirement or some stupid shit.

i have a dodge 1500 an i never had a problem getting one i bet i rented the car hauler about 10 times to haul my full size cars around.i even rented one down in south carolina to pull one of my monte carlo i bought down there.

I've never have had a problem getting them with an S-10 4x4 back a few years ago. I'm also in need of a trailer to move 3 cars each 8 miles. One local said I can borrow his winch to pull them up if needed. I need it on the 27th, and I have someone on here with a truck to help me out. Save me 50 bucks please. ;) I'm just off 23 on the north side, and if you are on the other side of town I will just rather rent then waste gas picking it up. So anyone on the north side have something to use on the day of the 27th or 28th?