Clear Bra? 3M?

Thomas Aquinas

what ever you do avoid steve at chipgardman on ebay, I purchased a kit from him and was going to have tommy( total sign) install it for me but the kit steve sent me was the wrong kit, (standard mazda 3 as the mazdaspeed 3 has a taller hood and a different shape bumper) and now im out of $200 for a clear bra and chips in my paint of my brand new car.

what ever you do avoid steve at chipgardman on ebay, I purchased a kit from him and was going to have tommy( total sign) install it for me but the kit steve sent me was the wrong kit, (standard mazda 3 as the mazdaspeed 3 has a taller hood and a different shape bumper) and now im out of $200 for a clear bra and chips in my paint of my brand new car.

Don't worry we can't see it, we are distracted by that huge scratch.

Paypal never refunded?

That kit was waaaaay off.

works great. have had nearly all my cars done. call a buddy of mine, Julius Poa. he's amazing and has excellent satisfaction rates. has done at least a dozen of my friends cars and all have turned out great. (937) 830-2797 cell. he can custom cut it to cover just about anything.

+1 for automotive appearance pros. On Indianola Ave near Morse Rd.

was $525 for the clear bra for the 335i. They did the whole front bumper, part of the fenders, about 1 foot up the hood, mirrors, small part right behind front and rear wheels. It was +$50 for the headlights

they warranty against yellowing, etc. I talked to them and I'm going to get a 2nd clear bra put on in the spring because my car is white and shows the yellowing the easiest

+1 for automotive appearance pros. On Indianola Ave near Morse Rd.

was $525 for the clear bra for the 335i. They did the whole front bumper, part of the fenders, about 1 foot up the hood, mirrors, small part right behind front and rear wheels. It was +$50 for the headlights

they warranty against yellowing, etc. I talked to them and I'm going to get a 2nd clear bra put on in the spring because my car is white and shows the yellowing the easiest

Wow, I need to raise prices!

The WRX I used to have had a clear bra on the hood and I thought it looked like complete shit. It was all cracked, so it had lines everywhere, and it was peeling. I wouldn't ever get one of those.

All a matter of what film is used, the newer 3M stuff rocks.